The First Game

As their went to the main building they were talking about this diary.
-Do you think there's more evidence in our house? Or the whole camp? -whispered Sunoo.-Because then we should definitely find those.
-What a good idea.-said Jay sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.
-Don't be a jerk.-said Jungwon as he hit his arm.-Yeah, we should look for it.
-But now we have to focus on winning.-said Jake as he stopped the others for a second. -As they said the first game is the war of numbers. Does anyone know what's that about?
They stood in a circle while talking because they didn't want any camp leaders to hear them acidentally.

-I know the rules. There's two team and everyone wears a four-digit number on their head like a headband. -started Jay.-The game is to say the other team's number out loud and that person will be eliminated. The team that has more players they'll win.
-So we need to be in the same team, right? But I don't we'll pick our teams...-said Sunghoon worrying.
-Yeah but maybe it's about not getting eliminated.-said Niki.
-Let's not risk it.-said Jungwon.

Suddenly Jake ran up to Juyeon.
He heard the others shouting after him.
-Hey, it's just can we be in the same team? The 7 of us?-he asked with his puppy eyes while pointing at the his friends who looked like they saw a ghost.
-I mean yeah, sure, if you want to.-smiled Juyeon but Jake saw how he didn't want that. Juyeon immediately went to the other camp leaders and they started whispering.

Jake ran back to the others and Jay hit him on the back.
-What did he say?-asked Sunoo.
-We can be on the same team. But he seemed like he didn't wanna let it. I think they already made a team in their head and I messed up their plan.-sighed Jake as he looked back at the camp leaders.
-Okay so the plan is to eliminate a lot of people.-said Sunghoon and the others nodded.
-But wait...-said Jungwon as he realized something.-Doesn't that mean we'll be responsible for their deaths?
Everyone looked at each other.

-No, we will stop this whole thing no one will die.-said Heeseung confidently.-Let's do this.
Almost everyone was there and they sat down next to each other. The bullies wanted to get close to Jake but as soon as Sunghoon saw that he got so close to Jake that he could smell his parfume.

'Damn his smell is intoxicating.' thought Jake. Sunghoon smelled like the ocean but like the forest at the same time.
'Maybe because he was in the woods.'
-Is everything okay? You look like you're deep in thoughts.-asked Sunghoon getting closer to him.
-Yes. Please don't get this close to me all the time. It's annoying.-said Jake as he pushed Sunghoon by his chest.
-Okay, listen. Can we put this whole thing behind us until we get out of here?-asked Sunghoon and he was so intimidating that Jake got goosebumps.-It should be our priority to win.
-Okay.-Jake nodded as he was still lost in Sunghoon's eyes.
'I hate to admit it but he's so attractive, wow.'

Sunoo who was sitting next to them just pushed Jake a little.
-Damn Jake. You look like you're in another world.-he said laughing and Jake just sat there embarrassed.
'Okay he's attractive, but he's still an annoying jerk. Don't look at him like that again.' thought Jake as he composed himself.

-The first game will be the war of numbers.-stated Yeonjun while looking at a paper. He talked about the rules for a while then he started giving out papers. It had 1 or 2 on it. That will decide which team you're in.
The 7 of them held up their papers, everyone got a 1 luckily and everyone felt relieved. Juyeon and the camp leaders didn't deceive them.
-So the people who got the number 1 go after Yeonjun and the people who got 2 follow me, alright?-said Juyeon.
Then everyone started talking, some trying to switch numbers so they can be with their friends.

As Jake noticed his bullies were in the other team... which was not good. He had to look out for them.
-We should protect each other okay?-said Heeseung and everyone nodded.
-Okay so I'll give you your numbers.-shouted Yeonjun.-Everyone should find a good hiding place and be creative. The playing field is the whole camp. The time limit it 20 minutes, but you will hear the alarm when it's over.

There's a lot of student in the whole camp so they hoped it will be easy to eliminate them.
-Okay, I think everyone should be with someone.-suggested Jay.-Jake and Sunghoon, because you know each other and you guys seem to complete each other's strength and weakness.
-W-what?-Jake asked like it was the biggest nonsense he ever heard.
Sunghoon just laughed at his reaction but nodded.
-Niki and Sunoo, and me and Jungwon and Heeseung.-said Jay and everyone agreed.
-Yeah that's okay.-answered Sunoo and he high-fived Niki.
-Okay, let's win this.-exclaimed Jungwon.

Sunghoon and Jake went into the woods. Not the part Sunghoon was at in the afternoon, but a further and darker place.
-Do you think we could just escape?-asked Jake panting. He has never liked running so he was already worn out.
-No, I'm sure they wouldn't let us. They must have a camera or fence somewhere aroun here.-said Sunghoon looking around.
-I think we should stop here. It's gonna be hard to get out of here.
Then he suddenly pulled Jake closer by his arm.
-What?-asked Jake almost stumbling back into Sunghoon's chest.
-I think the game has begun.-he whispered and they hid behind the tree.
They saw a lot of people still far away.
-Okay, we should never let each other out of our sight.-said Sunghoon and Jake nodded. He didn't intend to.

Sunghoon and Jake put their heads on the tree to cover their numbers.
-2595.-shouted Jake as he saw someone walking around didn't even noticing them.
-Damn it. -shouted the kid as he threw his number on the ground.-I couldn't even play.
-Nice.-smiled Sunghoon but Jake just shrugged his shoulder.
-It wasn't even a challenge.
-You like challenges, ha?-asked Sunghoon smirking which Jake didn't like.
-What are you even saying...-said Jake but because of Sunghoon he put his head up a little.
-37... Damn it, I don't see the other two.-shouted the kid who got really close to Jake.
Sunghoon rushed to his side and put Jake's and his head together by their forehead.
Their faces were so close, Jake couldn't even breath for a second. He stared into Sunghoon's eyes and he felt safe. As safe as he had never felt before in his life. His breathing slowed down, as they stayed like this.
-Jake. I think we should slowly go to another place.-whispered Sunghoon making Jake come back to reality and he nodded.
They started walking still sticking their foreheads together until they reached a place with bushes.

-9745.-shouted Sunghoon as he saw a student behind them hiding from someone else.
They realized it's a good place since they can hide but they can see a lot of things. Jake must've eliminated 10, and Sunghoon 15 student.
-We are really good.-smiled Sunghoon and he high-fived with Jake.
-Yeah, we make a good team.-said Jake but as soon as he realized what he said he wanted to kill himself.
'Fuck it Jake. You have a good time with him once in your life and you say shit like this. Get yourself together.'
-Yeah we kinda do.-smiled Sunghoon as he enjoyed Jake's expression after saying that.

-Look who's here. Jakey and his boyfriend.-laughed the bully. It was him and two other.
Of course Jake and Sunghoon didn't look back cause they didn't wanna lose.
-These idiots again.-said Jake out loud as he rolled his eyes.-You don't wanna win the game? Cause you do a shitty job...
-Watch your mouth you bitch.-said the bully as he started getting closer to Jake.
He was scared as much as he didn't want to be, he couldn't turn, so at this rate he was just waiting for a beating.
-On 3 we run.-whispered Sunghoon and Jake nodded. -1, 2, 3...

As they got up to run, the bully put his leg in front of Jake, so he rolled over on the ground hitting his waist in a rock.
Sunghoon then hit the bully on the face as hard as he could and helped Jake getting up.
-It's okay, just put your arm over my shoulder. I get you out of here. -said Sunghoon being worried.
-Fuck it, it hurts so much.-hissed Jake, he didn't dare to look at his scar yet.
-I know, but we'll get help soon. The game should be over in like 2 minutes.-said Sunghoon trying to calm Jake down.-I hope I killed that bastard.
Sunghoon was so serious that Jake was afraid but at the same time he hoped the bully really died.

Sunghoon held Jake's hand that was over his shoulder making him more stable as he walked. They reached the main building just in time the game was over.
-Hey, oh my god what happened?-asked Sunoo running towards them the others trailing behind him.
-I will bring him to the doctor, we'll meet at the cabin okay?-said Sunghoon and the others nodded, he couldn't do anything else.
-Hey Juyeon. Where's the camp doctor or something?-asked Sunghoon with Jake still by his side.
-The camp leaders all have a certificate to treat illness and these things. Just bring him to our cabin, okay? It's number 2.
Sunghoon nodded and walked Jake over there.