🍋Another Human! R x F oneshot🍋

Requested?: Yes/No

Type of story: fluffy smut

Warnings: smut, fluff

Word count: 895

A/n: this is from a roleplay Whitecrystal346 and I did together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fender knows exactly how to take care of Rodney, especially when he's stressed out and needs some time away from work. Occasionally, they would relax on the bed, just some peace, no one around to disturb them.

Himself slowly examined him, Rodney seems to be quite anxious at the moment, his whole body is shaking in fear. What's bothering him? "Rodney?"

Fender was lucky to catch him one day after Rodney arrived home from Bigweld Industries. There was stress in his blue eyes, Fender could see it well. There was no way he was going to let the stress overtake him.

Rodney stopped in his tracks and turned to face his red-haired lover. "H-hey, babe. I'm just a bit tired."

"Sweetheart, talk to me," Fender whispered, his hand slowly caressing his hand knuckles, giving him some time to speak.

Even though Rodney wanted to work, his mind and body wanted nothing more than Fender's soft embrace and his lips all over his body. Rodney just rested his chin on Fender's shoulder, his eyes closed and his arms gently around his upper body

Fender knew that what Rodney needs, he slowly caressing his back, then smooched his forehead. "You want to cuddle at my bed?"

A soft nod from the blue-haired man was the answer Fender exactly needed

Fender gently picking his lover up, walking towards the bedroom. He could feel that Rodney was as light as a feather. "Rodney, did you ate anything recently? You are...light."

"Just a few fruits...and a protein bar," Rodney answered with honesty. Even though his stomach was begging for energy, he didn't have time to take a lunch break here and there.

Fender sighed softly, he puts down Rodney to the bed, "Do you feel like eating," He said, gently rubbing his stomach, he could feel it, Rodney is so hungry but he didn't have time to rest nor eat.

When he got no answer, Fender got up from the bed and came back a few moments later with some fruit and crackers for Rodney

"Here, sweetheart," he said, hoping that at least his lover would eat something.

And he did. Rodney slowed down a bit, with Fender wrapped an arm around him to keep him company. His arm around him, to caress his side of his body

Soon, Rodney had finished the plate, his stomach finally content. He leaned against Fender, his head resting on his shoulder. Fender noticed that he was distracted now, he gently caressing his stomach then giving gentle kisses on his neck. That seemed to calm down Rodney some more, his eyes still closed, a soft beam appearing.

Gently kissing his neck to comfort him and tease him is a pretty difficult task, but he's willing to try, Fender hoped that he would forget bad things for now.

His hands then trailed down to his pants as he nestled on top of Rodney and pulled them down tenderly. After taking off his own pants, he gave a little kiss on Rodney's stomach and pulled down his pants, revealing...something he is unexpecting. His member was throbbing hard, ready for attention. Fender was blushing furiously to see Rodney's member was literally poking out of his boxers, but he's too scared to touch it because he didn't want to hurt him. He decided to take off Rodney's shirt to kiss his chest.

With Fender's shirt already taken off, Rodney's hands trailed up and down his sides, his desire for rest and love already taking over him.

"You liked it huh?" Fender said then planting kisses on his jaw, earning giggles from his lover

That seemed to be a positive answer, for Fender kept on kissing and gently thrust himself in him. He felt a bit nervous when he gently inserted his member into Rodney, earning him a really loud noise. Pressing his lips against Rodney's neck to calm him, he did it again, but more gentle and slower than the first time.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I'm here, I got you," Fender whispered, before slowly keeping up the pace.

Rodney's moans of being reassured and relaxation spurred Fender to thrust faster. Still, he kept being gentle with his body. He informed Rodney that he would be faster before slowly got his pace faster. A knot began forming in Rodney's stomach, and he is sure it's not from hunger.

He smirked softly as he also felt something is in his stomach, Fender quickly puts his legs up and make the pace even faster than ever

"A-almost there," he grunted with another thrust. Rodney let out a mixture of a gasp and moan after that.

With that powerful thrust, he could feel a large amount of liquid was sprayed inside Rodney. Both of their climaxes are at the same time, so some of the liquid almost sprayed at Fender's face.

Rodney was finally to relax completely. The stress was gone, the tiredness already catching up with him. Fender gently wrapped his arms around Rodney, then gently caressing his stomach. Rodney responded by nuzzling his head on his shoulder.

Soon it's getting late, Rodney was in his arms sleeping, himself is a bit tired. But not sleeping.

His eyes focused on a sleeping Fender beside him. His arms were wrapped around his stomach, pulling him close to him. Rodney smiled to himself. A reward to help relieve him from the stress, indeed.