Love Underground | Madame Gasket x F!Reader

Requested?: Yes; sillystrings

Type of story: Headcanon

Warnings: fluff, death of character

Word Count: 287

A/N: I saw some headcanons that Madame Gasket is homophobic. But seeing this request, I'm thinking, what if she was just in denial about her sexuality? I'm not defending her here, this is a fun request

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Having worked in the Chop Shop for most of your life, you're close to the workers in the place. Even the bond you made with Ratchet and his dad is obvious. 

- However, the bot you've had your eye on since the first day you started working was Madame Gasket herself. 

- Even though she was hellbent on destroying all outmodes, there was something about her that drew you to her. Maybe it could be her figure, her looks, maybe it was her intoxicating voice. Whatever it was, upon first glance, she was the one who caught your eye out of all bots of Robot City. 

- She had told you about her past with Bigweld, so it was obvious how much she had hated him since her early years. You sympathize with her after she had vented to you about how she discovered the Chop Shop. 

- The more time you got to know her, the closer you got. Before you know it, most of the workers know about your secret romance with Gasket. Key word on 'secret'. They made sure no one else knows. 

- Not until the battle between the outmodes that Rodney himself had fixed and your workers and Gasket did your secret romance come out. When she was flung straight into the incinerator, you were left to mourn for her and how you never got to be with her for the rest of your life. 

- As the outmodes and Bigeld celebrate, you swore to yourself: revenge...for Gasket. For the woman you love. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if this is too short. I don't have much to say or have many headcanons about Gasket x Reader. Hopefully, this will make up for it.