🍋Yet another R x F Omegaverse!AU🍋

Requested? Yes/No

Type of Oneshot: lemon and fluff

Warning: contains language, smut, birth, fluff

Word count: 3,044

A/n: this is based on a roleplay Remusthetransidiot and I did

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was close to midnight by the time Rodney got home. The moment he stepped, something seemed very off. A few items were scattered on the floor here and there. Fender was resting on the couch, his head leaning back and drool leaving from his mouth. Apart from that, something felt strange. Rodney sighed and headed towards the bathroom belonging to their apartment.

Fender drooled as he stayed in a deep sleep. His head went to the side and hit the arm of the couch.

"Ow!" He jolted awake and held his head. He mumbled a few curses and stretched. "Rodney, you home?" He called out, standing up and heading to the kitchen.

"Yep, gonna get a shower," Rodney called back as he entered the room. "Don't wait up."

Fender chuckled before he stiffened and stopped in his tracks. There was a sweet scent...of blueberries. The scent reached his nose before he could reach the fridge. It was so strong, his cheeks turned rosy red.

He blushed hard and shook his head. He let out a huff and quickly opened the fridge. He began to dig through it, trying to ignore the scent. He cursed at himself while trying to look for food. He shut the fridge and opened the freezer and grabbed a hot pocket and headed over to the microwave, popping it in.

Fender shook his head again, trying to ignore his urges. He huffed, and, as soon as the microwave beeped, grabbed his hot pocket and pulled it out. He hissed and dropped it

"F-fuck! Ow!" He waved his hand like that will cool down his burn. He mumbled some more curses and sighed "What is wrong with me?" He huffed.

Fender picked up the hot pocket and put it on the counter. He leaned against the counter and sighed.

"Ugh.." He froze. "Is this my first heat?" He thought as he ran to his room.

Fender locked his door and hopped in his bed, curling up. "Yep...This is it..ugh," He whimpered, hating himself a little for not knowing what to do.

Rodney, meanwhile, has stripped his clothes off of him and stepped into the shower, sighing with content at the warm water trickling down on his body

Despite the cool water hitting his body, he felt a hot sensation all over himself. No matter how hard he tried to ignore it, it grew stronger. A scent like strawberries lingered in the air.

Rodney panted heavily and leaned against the shower wall. The urge in him was getting stronger by the second. Whatever it was, it was telling him something. But he can't tell what it was or telling him. What the hell is wrong with him?

Rodney stepped out of the shower, but he was still hot as hell. He put on a tank top and PJ shorts before laying down on his bed. Wonderbot sensed his friend's distress and perked up with worry and curiousness.

"Don't worry about me. Just, uh, a little under the weather," Rodney reassured him.

He groaned as he laid down on the bed. He tried to sleep, but the urge was still there, and stronger than the first time he stepped in the shower. It was unbearable.

Fender huffed and hoped his scent didn't trigger Rodney at all. 'That would suck,' he thought to himself as he curled up more.

He grabbed his phone and texted his roommate, "You out of the shower yet?"