Stay, Stay, Stay | Rodney x Fender

nudle (Guest) requested: was wondering if i could request something fluffy of rodney/fender in their robot forms? keep it sfw please!! nothing graphic or uncomfy

maybe a few ideas can be a lazy morning and they just wanna stay in bed and snuggle all day, a cute date, or one of them is sick and the other has to take care of them.

Requested?: Yes; nudle (Guest)

Warnings: fluff, language

Word Count: 574

A/n: Sorry if this is too short, this is all I can come up with 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shone through the windows, despite the blinds halfway closed to prevent the light from entering the room. A blue metal bot moaned as he turned over on the bed, with the arm belonging to his red-rusted boyfriend draped over his waist. 

He stayed up late again, his sleep schedule was all messed up. Well, serves him right for staying up so late working on invention ideas. Maybe he can still stay up for a while now before he could get back to sleep. All the same, he didn't want to leave Fender alone in the bed. He's almost like a cuddle monster now... 

Just as he had predicted, when he was about to get up, the arm holding him by his waist suddenly pulled him closer until his back met his chest, complete with a whining moan. 

"Babe...stay in bed for a bit longer...?" Fender said in a whisper as he nuzzled his face in his neck. 

No matter the red bot's hold on him, Rodney struggled to get up each time. "Fender, love, I've got to get working. It'll only be for a few minutes..." 

"That's not what you said last night..." Fender sassed back with a smirk. Rodney's face burned red at the remark. "Come on, just stay in bed for a while longer..." 

"Fender..." 

"Pweety pwease?~" Fender's voice was barely a pitch higher as his eyes became wide, sparkling with want for him to stay longer. 

Rodney did all he could to avoid staring into the outmode's eyes, to agree to be trapped in his arms for a few more hours. His mind debated whether to break free from Fender's hold and work on his inventions for a while, just like he had promised, or whether to be trapped under his warm, gentle embrace under the covers of the plump bed that was beckoning to him to fall under Fender's spell through his eyes. It is tempting to fall under Fender's arms, be entangled by his warming embrace, let his breath tickle the back of his neck, his fingers run across his body as they imagine the day they would have to face sooner or later. 

In the end...

...the latter won. 

Rodney sighed in defeat after a moment of thought. "Fine...but only for a few hours. Then I'm up and moving," he pouted as he got back on the bed to scoot next to Fender. "Scoot over." 

Fender did so and smiled triumphantly as he wrapped his arms around the blue metal bot's waist again. However, he had another idea. He didn't want Rodney to stay in bed for a few hours...he wanted him to stay in bed all day long. 

Just when Rodney was about to get comfortable where he was, Fender's arms pulled him in closer in a more gentle, yet tight hold. "F-Fender?!" He nearly yelled surprised. 

"I like having you in my arms. Is it too much to ask?" Fender asked playfully. 

Rodney wanted to argue, but he instantly knew there was no use. There was no chance of saying no to him, no way to get him to let him go, no matter how much or what he would offer him to let him free after a while. The blue bot sighed as his pout got replaced by a softer grin and let him snuggle him closer. 

The invention ideas can wait. Right now, he needed some sleep. And he really needed it bad.