Stars in the Night - Rodney x Fender

Request: Okay can you do a stargazing Fender x Rodney one. I shipped them since I was young.

Requested?: Yes/No; LunaFlames

Type of story: fluff

Warnings: fluff throughout the oneshot/headcanon

Word Count: 220

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- On nights when the sky was clear and filled with the brightest of stars, robots are lucky enough to get a glimpse of the starry nights and maybe come across the Northern Lights if they're lucky.

- Rodney and Fender aren't ones to waste a perfect opportunity to use those nights as perfect dates. 

- Fender would definitely wrap his arms around Rodney's waist and rest his chin on his shoulder. Even purring is bound to happen.

- When nights get cold, they'd have to fetch blankets to stay warm...or maybe they can use their body heats to help out, too.

- On one of those nights when the Northern Lights coated the night sky, they would climb up on the roof of their apartment and watch the event unfold.

- When Fender took a moment to glance at Rodney...it's like the Lights themselves were Rodney's eyes. Dancing around in his sweet sapphires.

- He never realized his face was warm to the point it was burning hot like a volcano ready to burst any moment.

- Let's face it, he's adorable when he's like that.

- This all happens before and during their relationship together.

- Even then, they still use the balcony or the roof to view the stars and/or the Northern Lights.

- Of course, seeing together and in one's arms makes those starry-night dates even better.