🍋Blow Off Some Steam | Ratchet x Fem!Reader🍋

moka_dragon_666 requested: Hi this is my first time really requesting anything, but i was wondering if you could do a ratchet x female reader lemon? Maybe where hes mad about some business deal gon wrong and needs to blow off some steam? You dont gotta but thank you if you do

Requested?: Yes; moka_dragon_666

Warning: Language, fluff that shifts to smut

Word Count: 1,329

A/n: figured I would do this in human version, I hope you guys don't mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where did it all go so wrong? How could he have not noticed it?

Phineas was so close. He almost had it...before the client he was patiently eager to make a business deal with instantly bailed out on him at the last second. The client in question said he was 'too important', in his own words, to even make a deal with a low-class worker like himself. He could barely hold back his frustration and stress until he returned to the place he shared with you.

Sure, he and his parents used to be low-class, and even with his upgrades, he may be a bit low-class still. But using his past to mock him before bailing out on the deal? Now that's a new low.

Phineas barely slammed the front door shut before he kicked off his shoes and ran his hands through his head.

"Phin? Is that you, babe?" Your voice echoed from the kitchen.

Well, that's great. The last thing he needed was for you to take the brunt of his bad day. He's been hiding the hardest, most stressful days from you so you wouldn't have to be the one to take the brunt of the frustrations that came with his career. It's been like this since he first met you, and he didn't want to drive you away or hurt you worse with his problems. Leading to today right now.

"Yeah...yeah, it's me..." Phineas replied slowly, trying to hide the tiredness and frustration in his voice. "Just got home early..."

Unfortunately, he didn't hide it very well, for you could hear him from where you were standing. "Everything alright? What happened?"

"No, no, no, everything's fine. Just a shitty day..." Phineas answered, knowing now that there was no way out through lying out of this one. "I had to get out early..."

"Oh, no, what happened?"

"...let's just say some prick pulled out of the business deal at the last second."

"What? Tell me he didn't," you were now in the conversation with your lover as you finished cleaning the counter.

"He did," Phineas answered, stuck between wanting to vent and wanting to not use you as his therapist. "I've been working hard for this deal for weeks now, I did everything right, I double-checked the conditions, I looked out for any downsides and upsides, and it still all went to hell. I don't know what the hell went wrong there..." He stopped for a moment to catch his breath and ran his hands through his face and head. "I'm sorry, baby. This isn't your problem. I don't wanna pull you into this..."

Just as he finished saying it, you walked out with a towel in hand before you wrapped your arms around his upper body. "Anything I can do to help?"

"Not unless you got magic hands on you," Phineas sighed, leaning his head as he relaxed under your touch.

"Actually..." you began, your hands making their way up to his shoulders. "How about you put on some comfy clothes, and I'll get everything set up?"

He never made it to the bathroom so fast in his life before.

By the time he got out, you were already dressed in your own comfy clothes, as well as he was.

"You okay now, babe? How are you feeling?" You asked sweetly.

"Now that you put it that way..." Phineas beamed softly as he stretched his body. "...my body's kinda sore all day long..."

You hummed in knowing. He's prone to forget to stand up from his chair every now and then to stretch his body for a few minutes. "I figured. Luckily, I'm glad you told me. Sit down, and I'll get started."

Phineas didn't need you to ask him twice. In fact, he was growing excited and getting more relaxed in your presence...and maybe something else...

Once he was positioned behind you, sitting near the edge of the bed and curled up in your lap, you got to work by starting at his sore spot, which was on his shoulder. "Was it here first?" You asked rather huskily. Phineas hummed in answer, which you took as a yes.

The touch of your soft hands contacting with his shoulders and rubbing away the sore spots began to force away any other stress and frustration he had left in himself from what happened today. Slowly but surely, the frustration changed to one of comfort and pleasure...in more places than one.

"Feeling good, babe?" You asked as you shifted your hands down to his back.

"Mmm, (Y/N), you have magic hands, I swear," Phineas groaned as you worked out another sore spot. You chuckled at his groans as you continued to finish rubbing his back and shoulders. By that point, he was getting more aroused, but he was only getting started. He sat up suddenly and kissed you gently, wrapping his arms around you.  "I might feel better if you used them on more than just my sore neck~."

At that moment, you understood what he meant. Now he needed more than just a soothing massage...

With that, your lips connected and disconnected with each other. You could practically taste the desperation in his tongue constantly touching and gliding across yours in return. It became clear that he needed you even while he was in his office, far away from your touch and reach. He needed to touch you, feel you, be in you, but he cannot do it without your consent...

"...need you...need you bad..." Phineas nipped at your neck as his hands wandered around your body and underneath your shirt. A gasp left your lips when one of his hands found your uncovered breast and squeezed it tenderly. His other hand took hold of your hips, ghostly pulling off your shorts and panties in the process.

Damn, now you were not the only one aroused from this.

"...your shirt...take off your fuckin' shirt..." your voice was barely a whisper, your hands grabbing at his shirt to take it off him. Phineas didn't waste a second complying with your commands and took off his shirt in a flash before returning to your neck.

Despite his stress and frustration being gone, he wasn't done yet. He needed all the frustration out of his mind. He needed to forget about that day, he needed to forget about the prick who backed out at the last minute.

He needed to remember only you and you alone.

Moments later, after some time of foreplay and wandering hands meeting skin, Phineas was now in you, thrusting in and out at slow speed. The blanket was barely over the lower parts of your body, with the edge meeting his hips and barely falling off. His lips still nipped at your neck and shoulder blades, leaving behind a few hickies and lovebites here and there. Your legs wrapped themselves around his waist, which prompted him to fasten his pace a bit.

With the prick now gone from his mind, Phineas could have stopped right here and there...but he didn't. He just kept going. He wanted to keep going until he and you both could see God and stars only, until he was even too tired to keep going.

Your moans and gasping breaths were muffled underneath his mouth as Phineas fastened his thrusts a bit more, slamming into you hard. The bed creaked rhythmically from under both your weights and the hard thrusts. By then, it was evening, and you both were trying and failing to keep quiet as if to avoid waking up the other tenants above and below your place.

As his pace went faster, Phineas could feel a knot forming in his stomach, and from the way your moans and cries were getting louder, it sounded like you were close as well. "Fu--fuck! Phin!~ Uh-uh-uh-uh~!"

When he slammed into you one last time, your knot exploded and sent you on the edge.

Damn, he really needed to blow off some steam, no shame on that...