🍋Still Some Good Left (Human! Ratchet x M!Reader)🍋

Requested: Yes/No; Remusthetransidiot

Type of Oneshot: fluffy smut

Warnings: smut, fluff, language

Word Count: 1,043

A/n: This is after the end of the Chop Shop battle, so bear with me, please...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've known Ratchet since you were younger, probably around high-school, so it's no surprise that you've found him tangled up in the chains with his father trapped alongside him. After you got him down and greeting Monsieur Gasket, you took him back to your place, even though there's a good chance that you'd be in trouble for it.

But there is one thing you do know about Ratchet...there's still some good left in him.

Even when he started becoming obsessed with profits and getting rid of Bigweld to take over his company, you refused to give up on the belief that he's still the same man you've known since you were but a high schooler.

He used to be handsome in those upgrades that he got for himself, but when they had fallen off the moment he got trapped up on those chains, you've started to notice that he's even more handsome than ever.

You tried to ignore the blushing on your face as you started cleaning up the wounds that were left on his body. Your (E/C) eyes wouldn't stop trailed down his arms and abs as you fixed up his wounds.

'Goddamn it, feelings, stop trying to mess around with me,' you thought to yourself.

"Something on your mind, (N/N)?" Ratchet's soft voice pulled you out of your thoughts. You snapped back to reality instantly and hid your blushing cheeks from him.

"Just...just thinking..." you mumbled as you continued to fix his wounds.

As the days passed, you let him stay in your place and made sure to keep him hidden whenever someone, be a friend or a coworker, came over. It wasn't too hard hiding him. It was just the feelings for him you were having a hard time concealing.

With each glance he spared you whenever he stepped out from the bedroom you've given to him, you'd have to turn away to hide your blushing. With each soft beam he's given you, you'd tense up for a bit. With each little action he's done, soft, noticeable, you couldn't help but feel butterflies inside you flutter around.

No matter how much you tried to ignore it, it's impossible.

That day instantly arrived when you least expected it. Ratchet's wounds had healed completely, but he still needs some time to rest. With nothing else to do and everything else all take care of, your mind turned to the shower.

Having stripped yourself of your clothes, you stepped into the shower and allowed the gradually warm water to flow down your bare body. Sighing with relief at the feeling of the water streaming down your figure, you brushed back your now wet (H/C) hair from your face and started cleaning yourself.

However, you were too occupied to hear or notice a certain silver-haired man entering the bathroom and stripping himself bare as well.

You just had rinsed off the shampoo from your hair when a hand trailed up your back, sending goosebumps on your skin and prompting you to stop. A squeak of surprise left your lips, but you didn't dare move and turn to face him. You shivered as his fingers then trailed down your back before his hands tenderly wrapped around your waist. The waters from the showerhead landed on his hair and body, leaving them wet as well.

Even when your body was soon pulled close to Ratchet's, you still couldn't move due to the sudden shock of feeling his skin next to yours. Your cheeks burned red when you felt his lips began peppering the back of your neck with tender kisses.

"R-Ratchet?" You finally spoke, though it was blocked out by the waters flowing from the showerhead.

He didn't answer. Instead, he continued to pepper your neck with kisses before they transitioned to love bites. A certain nib on the spot made you weak, but you weren't willing to give in yet.

Ratchet could tell that you were resisting a bit, so he started leaving hickeys on your collarbone and neck. It was at that point the urge to fight back faded away to nothing more than desire and you gave in. The silver-haired man sensed that you finally admitted defeat, smirking underneath your neck, and trailed his hands up to yours, which intertwined. Turning your head to face him, your lips connected with his, and fireworks started going off inside you on their own.

Your arms soon wrapped around his neck, moving him to hold you closer. Your shower long forgotten, you were now in a kissing marathon with the man you've known since high school. The water continued to trickle down on your skins, but you didn't pay any mind to it.

He tenderly slammed you against the shower wall as he kept on kissing you on the lips and filing your collarbone and neck with hickeys and love bites. A few moments later, your hips started moving around without you knowing it. Ratchet replied by lifting you by the thighs, to which you wrapped your legs around his waist. Once he saw that you were ready, he placed himself into you, and you gasped at the sudden, painful thrust. However, you relaxed after the next few thrusts. Your breathing became in sync with the thrusts, and you held onto him with your hands on his shoulders.

"Haaa~, haaa~"

"D-damn, you're tight," Ratchet grunted at another thrust.

"Is th-that a bad thing?" you asked shyly, your cheeks burning red.

Ratchet chuckled. "Hell no..."

With each thrust, your breathing grew heavier, and your feelings for him grew needier. Your back repeatedly met the wall, and you were sure you were going to a bruise on that.

The knot began to form within you. You realized that you were close, and the thrusts grew sloppier and faster.

"O-oh! Oh, God!"

"Ha~, haaa~"

Soon, the knot released itself from within you, and Ratchet instantly came into you. You caught your breath, letting the feeling of the now cold water touch your skin. "Wha...what was that all about?" you asked him, your breathing heavy.

"Just, uh...something I wanted to do since I met you again," Ratchet shrugged.

Smiling, you lightly kissed him on the lips and hugged him.

You were right. There is some good left in him...