Episode 5: The Great Cactus Con (SMUT)

*MIS AMIGOS. THE TIME HAS COME. FIRST SMUT OF THE BOOK. I will warn you now as in this is your warning, heed it and skip, or proceed. things get filthy (really filthy with lots of bad words) from here until the next warning. you have been warned, now let the sin begin!*

Daybreak. Saturday. The most peaceful time in the Man Cave for its resident couple. Morning meant warmth, safety and time spent together, the total opposite of what they experienced outside the four walls of their bedroom—chaos, responsibility and stress.

No, in their room, mornings always brought peace, a chance for them to catch a break and just be a normal couple before they had to be superheroes again. It was why they liked them so much and why they were treated and valued more carefully than gold dust. No one dared to enter the lovers' bedroom before noon and for good reason. When they said "be like a normal couple", they meant it and not Henry or Charlotte or Jasper or even Schwoz with his lack of social skills wanted to intrude on that.

(y/n) woke gently, which was another bonus to add to the pile of reasons why she and her fiancé adored the early hours. Their lives were often so hectic and dangerous that being able to do something gently, naturally and without urgency was nice—being able to slowly but surely open her eyes to the darkness of the room was nice. No rush, no shouting, no scrambling to get dressed, just tranquillity and warmth.

And that's how she stayed for a while, not wanting to move or wake up yet because everything was so cosy and comfy and safe with her sweetheart's arms around her waist and back as she snuggled her face into his chest, which had always been infinitely better than any pillow she'd come across. Ray's soft breaths and gentle snores were a regular rhythm in her hair as her body gradually adjusted to being awake.

First, things around the room started to become more apparent, like the almost inaudible hum of the various electronic appliances around the room or how the lights were still set to brighten over the next hour or two.

Next, her eyes cracked open properly to see what was what. Yep, everything was as it had been when they'd fallen asleep last night; the world kept spinning but for them, things stayed the same. And finally, last but not least, her muscles started to stretch, pop and contract as they prepared for another day of mayhem.

Today would bring excitement, no doubt; there was a convention in town, one of the most popular for the people of Swellview and the Man Cave team were adamant that they should secure tickets to attend. That was part one.

Part two would come later since (y/n) had kindly volunteered to help Charlotte with her dress. Well, it wasn't her dress, but she and some friend of hers had designed it because Piper was the convention's queen or something. The design was beautiful, flawless, so breathtakingly beautiful that when asked, the woman couldn't help but offer her services since the girls could draw and source materials but not sew, and a dress without stitches was just a mess.

So, her afternoon would be dedicated to adding the finishing touches to the gown ready for what was known as Cactus Con, just the last few alterations so the waist wasn't too loose, the skirt wasn't too long and they couldn't forget the sash. It made the outfit complete.

But. And it was a big but. Right now, the thought of getting out of bed seemed...revolting. Everything was so perfect and even though her body said yes, her mind said no to getting up, even if she had duties to attend to in a few hours. Staying in Ray's embrace was much more inviting, so she tangled her legs into his more and wriggled deeper into his hold, which produced an unexpected reaction.

The friction caused by her thin, delicate pyjamas rubbing against his skin, and possibly her lips brushing against his chest for just a moment, drew a groan from the hero that had his sweet girl frozen, especially when his hips flexed to roll into hers. It wasn't just a grumble from sleep or him trying to get comfortable after sleeping in the same position too long, no, she knew what that sounded like. And she knew what this sounded like.