Episode 19: Double O Danger (SMUT)

*First of all, I would like to say for this^^^ image: HOT MAMA SOMEONE FAN ME.

Ahem. Going to start with some filth just because the last chapter felt a smidge angsty, and we didn't have much Ray & sweet girl action, thanks to the katana.

So this one includes SOME VERY MATURE/ADULT/HARDCORE STUFF HINTED AT IN THE PAST LIKE THIS IS A LOT, SO PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, SKIP IF YOU NEED TO, AND I'M 87% CERTAIN IT WOULD NOT PLAY OUT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE. BE SAFE. SAFETY IS OUR FRIEND--Let's goooooo!*

"Good morning, doofus." Ray heard softly in his ear as his eyes cracked open millimetre by millimetre to the rising light in his bedroom.

Immediately, his first impression of his early-morning start was annoyance because he could see the digital alarm clock on the other side of the bed, which portrayed a glowing seven and two zeros. Fuck, seven AM - a difficult time by all accounts, and the grogginess set into his bones made him want to die until his senses caught up with his brain.

Once he got used to the unexpected wake-up call, his mood improved slightly because of all the places he could've woken up; it was the best place. The blankets were thick and soft, perfect for snuggling; the increasing light made the room seem gentle and hazy, nothing major for the crack of dawn. But the best thing was the tiny form pressed against his, hips connected to hips as his swollen cock nestled within her walls.

Cockwarming, as it were. The most scandalous thing Swellview Cosmopolitan had ever printed was what every woman in the city was talking about and what every girlfriend, fiancée or wife wanted to try. Boyfriends listened to begs, husbands became convinced, and fiancés succumbed to persuasion, which led to the couple's current intimate situation.

Last night, they'd fallen asleep after a soft, gentle tangle in the sheets, and she'd mentioned him not pulling out, so he didn't - giving them the warmest night's sleep they'd ever had.

Ray flickered his gaze to (y/n)'s beaming face, feeling his heart soften at how angelic she looked with her hair fanned across the pillow, reclining against them. She seemed mischievous, one hand exploring his chest as her leg hitched up to pull him in further, and his breath caught as she giggled.

"Mornin', sweet girl," he replied throatily, his voice still thick with sleep and the simmering pleasure coursing through him, so he rubbed his free palm across his face since the other curled around her body to keep her close. She leaned down, pressing their lips together in a gentle, slow and uncoordinated kiss that he clumsily followed until she pulled back with the same cunning glint in her eye.

"Sleep well?" the girl asked innocently, brushing the stray floof from his eyes as the hold around her back tightened.

Of course, he slept well. For one, he slept with her in his arms, and his dreams were calm and pleasant from the first night of that.

Second, they were exhausted eight hours ago, panting and sweating from the way he rocked into her ever-so-gently for so long, leading to a deep slumber.

And finally, his cock was pressed as far as it would go in her tight hole, rubbing against the velvety softness, driving him mad with every flutter.

"Mm-hmm, always do with you, darlin'. But why are we awake? 'Cause as much as I love waking up to this," he questioned while sliding a calloused hand from her shoulder blades, over her naked curves to her ass, and giving his hips a little thrust, "we never get up this early."

"Well," (y/n) started breathlessly, her voice slightly whiny at the friction he gave against her walls. Unintentionally, she clenched around him, sending his hands to grab his ass harshly. Ray wanted her as close as possible and began jerking his hips in stuttered thrusts. Nothing much, only to feel her warmth move around him - and it was bliss.