Episode 25: A Tale Of Two Pipers (SMUT)

*It's me!

Hi!

I'm the problem. It's me.

I've been waiting to use that reference, and now I can because IT'S SMUT TIME, GUYS. I apologise most sincerely for how late this chapter is - I just turned into a vegetable over Christmas.

For all los inocentes amongst us, I must warn you that we have lots of bad words, lots of bad actions, and lots of bad ideas, so you'll probably want to avoid this section until it's safe again. I'm sorry, I know this scars you, but I can't help myself (neither can Ray).

Hope all you filthy filthers enjoy!

Sincerely,

Ruth, the antihero xoxo

~

"Sweet girl...Hey, sweet girl..."

(y/n)'s eyelashes fluttered open as the velveteen voice crooned in her ear. Each eyelid must've weighed a hundred pounds, given how she struggled to open them, a near inhumane grumble leaving her scratchy throat as she managed to wake up just enough to be aware of her surroundings.

Darkness. That was the first thing that struck her - how black everything was. The lights hadn't come on yet like they usually did as part of their usual routine, but she didn't notice anything out of place in her tiredness.

Warmth. That was the second thing her brain registered - how warmth everything felt. From the thick sheets to the human furnace spooning her, every part of her was toasty, snuggly and safe, just how she liked to be in the morning, but something didn't feel right. She hadn't gone to bed that late since the crime was slow. If it was eight AM and she'd gotten eight and a half hours of sleep, why did she feel like she'd been hit by a truck?

Judging by the stirring behind her, it had something to do with the friendly giant pressing his face into her neck and pulling her closer to his body.

Her doofus. That was the third thing she couldn't ignore - him so obviously not asleep even as she begged to drift off again. Goddamn, his hands got everywhere, didn't they? She could put down one drifting up her waist to him, shifting in his sleep, but when he kissed down her neck as his fingertips slid under her cotton shorts' waistband ever so innocently, she knew he was wide awake - if a little sleepy.

"R-Ray? What are you doing? It's—" she muttered, not bothered about how deep and raw her voice sounded since she was tired, plain and simple, no arguing. His deep chuckle against her skin answered none of her questions; instead, it deepened them as he tried to entice her into whatever game he was playing, and it was working.

Her core tensed as he teased his fingers in and out of her shorts - the ones that made him groan when she came out of the en-suite wearing them since they gave the tiniest peek of her ass - as his other arm slipped out from underneath him so he could slither it under her instead. Suddenly, he was everywhere, crowding her into the mattress as he curled her into his embrace so he could have his way with her, spare hand drawing around her body until it could paw at her breast and tweak her sensitive bud.

She was all too ready to whine and let the soft high he gave carry her off into slumber once again, given that no one else could tire her out as he could, but as he nipped at her jaw, growling lowly and possessively in the back of his throat, something caught her eye. Had he been a fraction less skilled at feeding off her pleasure, she probably wouldn't have noticed, so it was a stroke of pure misfortune and his intimate knowledge betraying him when he swiped a finger over her clit and caused her eyes to fly open.

That's when she saw it; the gentle, iridescent, green glow in the darkness for when Captain Man and Miss Danger had to be up and out in the middle night. She'd never been angry at her alarm clock since it wasn't its fault they had to get up at godforsaken hours to save some unfortunate souls, but dear God, she wanted to take a sledgehammer to it and her goofy, horny, soon-to-be husband when she registered the digits glaring at her.