GIVIN' A CHOICE

The moment Gh'ara noticed the tension in her muscles faded, he made his move and took one of her ankles in a firm grip and pulled her underwater in one swift move.

With tremendous speed, her tiny ankle clamped tightly in his huge claw, Gh'ara dragged the little female to the middle of the river, made his way up and broke through the surface of the water with tremendous force.

Kayla felt as if her lungs were about to burst and as she was pulled through the water at high speed she could do nothing but let herself be dragged along and the only thought that ran through her head was, I am going to die...

Coughing and spitting, she tried to get some air as the giant grabbed her around her waist and held her above water from her shoulders. Despite her lungs being full of water, she coughed and tried with all her strength to get away from him by kicking and hitting him, but it was like hitting a rock and she was only hurting herself.

The water ran down his cable-thick black hair and over his scaly skin. Now that the creature was so close, she realized just how big, massive, and terrifying he really was.

The ivory horns that sprouted from the sides of his jaws were large, sharp, and imposing, and Kayla began to tremble with fear at the sight of his devilish grin and cold look in his eyes.

"You're pretty fast, my little bunny, but I like a challenge." His sharp teeth glistened at her as his grin widened at the fear in her eyes.

"What are you going to do to me? If you want to eat me, please kill me quickly!"

Kayla had heard rumors that the Shri'Traccal ate human flesh and that now that the men were gone, they feasted on the women. Seeing his mouth with all those razor-sharp teeth, she didn't doubt the rumours for a moment.

He brought his face close to hers, so close, she felt his warm breath fanning her face, his horns were on either side of her face.

"Eating you, huh? Oh, I'm definitely going to eat you, but not the way you think..." And he leaned his head further toward her neck.

Kayla felt the side of one of his horns press against her shoulder as he pressed his face into her neck and inhaled deeply.

Her eyes widened as she felt his tongue slide down her neck, forming a knot in her stomach. What did he mean by "...but not in the way you think..."? she stiffened and a chill ran down her spine.

A rumble appeared from his chest, he was laughing... and fear gripped her heart.

"I'll give you a choice... You keep your freedom with those two young of yours and you let me breed you, but if you decide and try to run away or deceive me I'll hunt you down, take you back to my clans settlement and you'll get bred by who ever wants to, it won't be me though."

"...what...?" Her voice was a whisper.

What did he mean? Did he mean he...? Her breath caught in her throat.

"You want to get me pregnant? You can't even!! You're not even human!! Why don't you get one of your own wives!?" She began to press against his chest to get away or at least create space between them.

Gh'ara raised his head and looked at her with an arrogant grin. "If that were possible, did you think we would use you to procreate, my little bunny?"

"But what's it going to be? I'm not a patient man..."

Kayla looked at him with frightened eyes and swallowed hard. He was serious...

"If I give you a child, will it be ready after that? But, but why me? I know your kind kidnapped women..." which she always thought would be eaten, but she didn't say that out loud...

Instead of answering. "Hold your breath..." Gh'ara lowered himself dove.

Kayla took a quick breath before her head just as his disappeared under the water.

With incredible speed, Gh'ara headed for the other bank of the river, buying him just enough time to organize his thoughts. Her scent was intoxicating and he had to be careful not to do or say stupid things.. 

The moment Kayla felt as if all the air left her lungs, they resurfaced again.

As Kayla wanted to rub the water from her eyes with both hands, she inadvertently stroked his face and felt his breath slide over her hands. Her breath got stuck in her troat and a shiver ran down her spine. If he wanted to kill me he allready had. Kayla kept telling herself.

As they reached the shore, Kayla wanted to get up, but was pushed down into the sandy bank of the rivershore.

"Well?" The giant was hovering over her, his face far to close to hers, for her likings.

It wasn't like she had much of a choice. Kayla new danm well, if she would run, he would track her down just as easily, he had allready proven that he was an exallent tracker, and that there was nothing wrong with his hearing or scent.

"If I agree to be your... breeder..." She almost choked on the word.

"...you won't touch my girls, agreed?"

Gh'ara looked at the tiny woman underneath him. Her hair was plastered to her face, she had riverplants all over her head and body, but there was something... alluring about her.

It wasn't her breathtaking apearance, no, she was far to tiny, to skinny and, holy fates, did she have a lot of hair on her head, almost like a male...

But her mouth..., those eyes... that scent..., her scent drove him nuts...

"I have no interest in those cubs of yours, little rabbit, that's a promiss... But if you think I'm satisfied with having one cub, you're mistaken... I will fill you up with a dozen of young... Or, you will chose to run away, I'll catch you, bring you to our settlement and you will have a dozen of cubs with several men... It's all up to you..." Gh'ara smirked.