A PERFECT PLACE

With her fear of hights the ten minutes high up in the air seemed like hours, but eventually it seemed that the giant found the spot he had his mind set up and they slowly sank down to the solid ground.

Kayla knees felt like yelly when he finally set her down on her own two feet again and she would defenately would have fallen to the ground if he hadn't hold her.

"Why are you so afraid to fly? Were you afraid I would drop you so easily?"

Kayla sniffed but didn't dare look at him. "I'm just afraid of heights, that's all! If I had been meant to fly I would have had wings!"

Her snide remark felt good, it meant that she wasn't terribly afraid of him and she might be able to provide some nice counterweight.

"Ohh, if you want wings I can give them to you tonight..." Kayla looked back in surprise.

The devilish grin that played on his mouth gave her goosebumps and a shiver ran down her spine.

Ashamed of her own reaction, she quickyl averted her gaze.

The blush on her face hadn't escaped Gh'ara's attention, and his grin widened, his bunny didn't seemed to be as opposed to their rutting as she tried to convince herself.

"Let's go, little bunny." Carefully he placed his large hand in her neck and guided her in the direction he wanted her to go.

"You know I don't like to be called that, I don't call you Crocodile, do I?" She looked at him with an annoyed look.

"What's your name anyway?"

Gh'ara looked at her. "I actually like the name Crocodile..." And started laughing at her irritated huff.

"Gh'ara... But if you want to use crocodile as a pet name, that's okay, bunny of mine..."

"Gh'ara..." Kayla rolled the name out loud on her tongue. It was a name that suited him without a doubt, short but strong.

Gh'ara was amazed at how much it affected him when she said his name out loud. Hearing his name out of her mouth was so strange and sounded so different, ...softer and warmer... than when his own people said it.

"We're here."

Kayla scanned the tall grass of the bank and frowned at the man behind her. Was she supposed to lie down here in tall grass, between all those little creeping creatures? A shiver of horror ran through her.

"Here?"

Ghara nodded. "Hmmm, take off your clothes..." And without taking his eyes off her, he began to unfasten the buckles of his safety vest.

With a desperate look, Kayla looked around again and sighed deeply, it wasn't that she had much of a choice. With her back to him and trembling hands she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, at the same time kicking off her slippers. She'd put on a few of those things for the sake of convenience, knowing that running away wouldn't be an option with him around.

When she got to the buttons of her pants, her fingers began to tremble even harder, she could feel the nerves coursing through her body and started to pant a little.

As he took off his clothes, he saw Kayla grow increasingly nervous. He saw her hands start to tremble terribly as she tried to unbutton her pants, and although he had many more clothes on, he wasn't wearing anything but his pants, when her's finally ended in a pile around her ankles, now standing in front of him in only her underwear.

Behind her, Kayla heard a zipper and the rustle of a pair of pants falling to the floor, forming a big lump in her throat. She may not be a virgin anymore but it had been a long time since she'd been with a man and this wasn't even a man... Gh'ara was a giant walking testosterone bomb with reptile skin and horns... and she froze...

Gh'ara saw that fear seized her and, without saying a word, stood behind her without touching her. With his clawed fingers he tried to unclip her bra.

Kayla felt the giant grab the clasp of her bra and try to undo it, his nails scratching her back and a nervous giggle escaped her.

Gh'ara heard her giggle and stopped fiddling. He leaned over so that his mouth was close to her ear.

"Maybe you'll have to unfasten the clasp yourself if you want to keep that thing whole..."

Seeing the two white horns suddenly appear on either side of her face and hearing his raw, raspy voice as his warm breath fanned down the side of her face and neck, Kayla unconsciously gasped.

With trembling hands, she reached back, inadvertently running her knuckles across his stomach. The tough, thick skin felt unexpectedly soft and warm, and a warm sensation rose from her gut.

She quickly released the hook, slipped the straps off her shoulders, and tossed the bra onto the pile of clothes beside her feet.

Gh'ara put his hands on her hips and slid his thumbs between the strap of her panties.

"Let me help you with the last piece of cloth..." and before she could react, he pulled the bottoms down, landing on one knee.

As he got up, Kayla felt the tips of his fingers sliding across her calves and up her inner thighs.

Her crotch began to throb at the touch of his hands near her tender spot, and her face reddened at the realization that he could smell her excitement.

With a swift movement, Gh'ara took the little woman in his arms and walked her toward the water's edge.

Although it was just before summer, the previous weeks had already had temperatures of more than thirty degrees, making the water a pleasant temperature.

Slowly Gh'ara made his way into the water, he'd chosen this place because few plants grew in the water here. The bottom consisted mainly of sand, causing the water to be beautifully clear. But the main reason was he could rut her here without her delicate skin being damaged by anything lying on the bottom.

Despite the water's pleasant feel, Kayla gasped as he placed her in the cool water.

As he leaned over her, Kayla couldn't help but run her eyes over his body. Surprised, her eyes lingered on the spot between his legs. There where his private parts should have been, was a coarse, scaly bulge, but she saw no visible reproductive organs, she frowned and looked at him questioningly.

"I don't have to ask what's going through your head..." Gh'ara joked, seeing her surprised and questioning look.

"But don't worry... We, Shri'Traccal men don't flaunt our trade as much as your human men did. Everything's neatly tucked away, but it won't be long, bunny. The only reason why there's nothing to see yet, is because I've inhaled your scent as little as possible to keep control of myself, but that's no longer necessary." And with those words, he lowered his head and plunged his face into her neck, sarting to lick the sensitive spot right underneath her ear.

Gently, Gh'ara lowered himself on top of her, avoiding leaning on her with his full weight by leaning on one forearm.

His other hand had curled around one of her breasts and his thumb was caressing the hard tip of her nipple. Her skin was so soft and smooth and her breasts so full... a grunt of pleasure rose from his throat.

Although it was initially frightening when he lay on top of her, she relaxed when she noticed that he was supporting most of his weight by leaning on his forearm, easing the fear of being squeezed underwater by his large, heavy body.

Kayla closed her eyes as he pushed his rough tongue down her neck and into her bare breast, where he took the nipple between his sharp teeth and began to suck on it gently. Much to her relief, the slight curve in the tip of his great white horns prevented him from puncturing her skin.

She had imperceptibly wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled his head closer.

When Kayla realized what she was doing, she stiffened and started to push his head away.

"Don't, Kayla..." The deep rumble of his voice saying her name stopped her from moving.

Hearing her name coming out of his mouth caused a tingling sensation in her gut and she swallowed. Now what? Was she to surrender to the sheer excitement he aroused in her?

His teeth biting her nipple a little harder made the doubt disappear and her fingers slid between the strands of his thick hair, pulling him closer to her again.