MINE

"Excuse me?!" As if she were stung by a bee, Kayla tried to sit up, but failed when the giant pushed her roughly back on the ground.

"What are you trying to do, get away from me? Not going to happen Bunny! You stay right here!"

But this time Kayla wasn't about to surrender so quickly, and she tried to push him off with all the strength she had.

"I don't belong to anyone! Who the hell do you think you are!" To Gh'ara's surprise, the little woman began to push and kick him.

"Get off me, you giant bastard!" And she hit him full in the face.

But instead of hurting him, her hand slammed into his jaw, right where his horn popped out of his jaw, and she gave a scream of pain.

"OW, OW, OW!" Much to her frustration, he laughed out loud and she tried to tighten her hand again, this time he was too quick for her and grabbed both her wrists with one hand and pressed them to the floor above her head.

"Stop that before you hurt yourself!" Gh'ara growled low.

But instead of stopping, Kayla started Twisting and turning her body and her feet tried to hit him wherever she could.

His little docile bunny wasn't as docile as he thought she was and he grinned, so much the better!

The moment Kayla bent her knee again to kick him, he grabbed the back of her thigh with his free claw, pushed her leg a little further up and out at the same time, exposing her crotch and then went lying on top of her with his full five hundred pounds.

"Oof..!" Get the fuck off me! Get off me Gh'ara! I can't breathe!"

But Gh'ara said nothing, just looked at her. His yellow-green eyes were narrowed and the pupils were two thin slits, his upper lip was drawn up in a snarl.

Kayla stopped struggling at the sight of his menacing pose and swallowed another curse.

She got a little scared, but to her surprise, her body didn't react as her mind did, as it should have reacted. Years ago, when the war with the Shri'Traccal had just started, a man had tried to rape her and she remembered her body froze and cramped back then, but the opposite was happening now.

Her body started to glow and she felt an incredible urge to rub her lower body against his, and her eyes widened. No... really?! This couldn't be true! She shouldn't fucking get excited by this jerk's dominant behaviour!

When she had started kicking wildly with her feet, she'd kicked him twice in the groin and although his cock had partly retracted and she hadn't really hurt him, Gh'ara was still irritated by her actions and he wanted to force her to calm down by laying on top of her so that she had nowhere to go.

But as soon as he lay on top of her, Gh'ara felt the warmth of her femininity against his crotch and stiffened. Ayèk! He really had to be careful or he would take her rough and although he wanted to dominate her, he certainly didn't want to rape her.

He scolded himself for getting so turned on by her fragile, thin body that he clenched his teeth.

Gh'ara realized he must have looked terrifying when her body suddenly stopped moving and her eyes widened with fear, but just as he wanted to open his mouth to reassure he wasn't going to hurt her, he could smell her arousal flare up and a red blush appeared on her cheeks.

Carefully, without moving his lower body too much, he slid his hand out from under her leg, but just as soon as her leg was freed from his iron grip, she put her foot flat on the floor, causing her hip to inadvertently bounce up and her heated femininity rubbed against his already stiffening member. He heard her gasp and the pink on her cheeks turned a deep red and spread to her neck.