CHOICES

"That's not a choice! I'll be screwed anyway..." As the words leave her lips, she's already regretting it.

"Nice play on words, my little bunny. Screwed, as you say so graphicly, you will get indeed, but the choice is yours whether it will be by just me or several men..." At the sight of her desperate look, his grin faltered.

"If you choose to be bred only by me, you don't have to worry about me raping you, I won't... I will rut you though. Having said this, I will breed you but not once or just for one young... But to show some goodwill, I will make sure that your shelter will be invisible and inaccessible to males, ...except for myself of course .." And the arrogant grin appeared on his lips again.

With a beating heart and a knot in her stomach, she looked at the creature hovering above her. His black-green skin was thick and scaly, his eyebrows thick and also covered with thickened leathery scales, but instead of a long, protruding snout like a real crocodile, his face was quite flat with a small bulge with a nostril high on either side. His mouth was wide with two rows of white, razor-sharp teeth, and he had almost no lips, only a broad, thickened rim around his mouth, and she shuddered at the thought of kissing it.

His alert eyes watched her closely, and though she found him terrifying, his eyes somehow fascinated her.

His jet-black hair which fell partly over his face, was as thick as her fingers and moved like rather stiff cables, and only the large white horns on the sides of his jaws prevented his hair from falling into her face.

This creature wanted to use her as an incubator, fuck, how could this go so wrong, so fast? She'd been so careful over the years...

"Promise me you'll never hurt my daughters..." Kayla tried to make her voice sound strong, but the large, heavy body that pressed her to the ground made it clear to her that she was absolutely no match for him and that she had nothing to demand... that he could take whatever he wanted.

Gh'ara raised his lip in annoyance and watched her shrink back as far as she could. "I already told you that I have absolutely no interest in your youngsters... How old are those two eighteen? Twenty?"

Her eyebrows shot up. Was he serious? "Fourteen..."

A growl escaped him. "What? Those two are practically still babies! I'm not going to breed babies! What are you taking me for?!" The furious look in his eyes and annoyed snarl made her heartbeat spike and tears of fear appeared in her eyes. If he continued like this he would pee in her pants.

Kayla's stomach turned and she closed her eyes to control her nerves, exhaled slowly and opened her eyes, but for now she didn't dare look at him.

"Okay, I'll..., I'll let you breed me..." Ohhh, that sounded so vulgar! Quickly she closed her eyes again and winced.

A grin appeared on his face, he had known her answer from the start, no female, human nor Shri'Traccal would have felt the need to have to breed with multiple males in order to have young. Gh'ara had bluffed, he would never have brought her to the clan, he knew what Latarji did to women or made some men do, and that was something he did not support.

The men who served under him also weren't allowed to do certain things to women, they knew what awaited them... like a spontaneous disappearance, and never to be seen again... Gh'ara made sure his men obeyed this unsaid rule.

Dominating women was one thing, torturing and raping was something completely different, but a definite no-go for Gh'ara.

With his great claw he grabbed her by the chin, fates and destiny, she was definitely fragile, and he forced her to look at him.

"Don't try to run away, my little bunny, I will always find you. Your scent is imbedded in my system now..." And to reinforce his words, he pressed his face into her neck, the horns on either side of her her head seemed to act like two sturdy bars, and he inhaled her scent.

Kayla felt one of his knees work its way through her clenched knees. "Open them..." His voice was dark and snarling.

Her throat had formed a thick clot and it was difficult for her to swallow it. With trembling knees, Kayla opened her legs to give him access.

"Good girl..."

He planted both hands next to her head and with one last lick over the delicate skin of her neck, he lifted his head and pushed off so that he came up, his knee firmly planted between her legs.

He grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her against him. "I'm not going to take you just yet, little bunny... In a few days, when you're approaching your fertile period, you can spread your legs for me." His long, muscular tail swung behind him on the ground, writhing with restrained excitement.

In one swift movement, he stood up and lifted Kayla up with him.

Her legs were shaking and she would have nearly fallen to her knees if he hadn't held her by her hips.

He loved seeing her so scared and wondered if she would be so docile once she lay beneath him and grinned at the thought.

Grabbing her by the hair and pulling her head back a little rougher than he intended, the little female gave a startled cry.

Gh'ara bend his face toward her until his mouth almost touched her lips.

"Stick to our agreement, little bunny of mine, and every thing will be just fine..." Then he ran his tongue along the contours of her lips and Kayla gasped at his intimate act.

He had to get away right now or else he wouldn't be able to keep his promise, her scent was so tempting, he couldn't wait to fill her body with his cum and see her belly swollen with his young.

!NOTE: This picture looks a bit the way, I imagend the Shri'Traccal men. This picture doesn't belong to me, I just altered it a bit to match my idea of the alien invaders!