INSTINCTS

The hand that had played with her breast, slid teasingly down her ribs to her hip, down to her buttocks and lifted her hips slightly, positioning her sensitive crotch against the bump between his legs.

Kayla stiffened as she felt a warm, smooth, rubbery 'something' brush against her folds.

His hand disappeared between them and she felt him press the strange 'thing' against her sensitive entrance, slowly it slid into her.

Amazed at his member's slim size, Kayla relaxed. Okay, if this was it all her fears would have been unfounded, at the same time she felt a slight disappointment, but she quickly pushed that feeling aside, after all she wasn't here of her own accord...

Gh'ara felt her relax as he pushed his member into her and began to laugh. Surprised she looked at the head still feeding on her nipple, was he smiling?

Gh'ara felt her burning gaze, released her nipple and lifted his head to look at her.

"What is it, bunny, why do you look so surprised?"

A red glow appeared on her cheeks, she couldn't tell him the small, thin girth of his member disappointed her, right... That would be downright bizarre...

Gh'ara turned his torso so that he was leaning straight over her on both arms, his face a few inches from hers.

"Don't like the size of my member?" And his grin widened as her blush deepened to a deep cherry red.

"Well maybe it's time to change it, then..." With those words his grin disappeared and the look in his eyes changed.

His hips began to grind against her in a slow rhythm and he pushed his face into her neck again, but instead of licking the soft skin, he started gently scraping it with his razor sharp teeth and Kayla closed her eyes. The sensual feeling of the hard bump rubbing against her clit, made her shiver and a soft moan escaped her lips.

Now that she was completely relaxed, Gh'ara could surrender to his own instincts. The heat from her canal excited Gh'ara tremendously and he felt his cock swell and harden.

The friction between her walls and his member increased, and his movements became faster and harder.

Meanwhile, Kayla had unconsciously put her feet on his hips and tilted her pelvis towards him to create more friction between her clit and the bulge of his crotch, her eyes suddenly flew wide open as his thin member started to swell.

Feeling the steady swelling and hardening of his member, Kayla began to pant and tried to get away from him, but was stopped by a hand that gripped her waist like a vice and held her firmly with her crotch. pressed him.

"No, little bunny of mine, you're not going anywhere."

He lifted his head and Kayla saw that his green, yellow eyes were now almost black, the desire evident.

"I've given you time to get used to my body, but now it's my turn and I'll take what's due to me and that's you, eysé krytah..." He struggled hard not to turn her around and rut her hard from behind at the sight of her wide-open eyes and her mouth gasping with every thrust he gave.

His member was now so hard and swollen that Kenzi felt completely full and couldn't take any more.

"No more, please, no more!" Her pleas had the opposite effect and she felt him swell even more.

His thrusts grew faster and harder, and she felt his claws press into the skin of her hips.

"You're hurting me..."