FLYING HIGH

The moment his bunny went inside to put the girls into their nest, Gh'ara made his way to their hideout to wait for her to come out again.

"...fuck..."

Gh'ara's grin widened when he heard her soft cursing.

"Come on, follow me." and got up.

Without seeing if she was following him, he walked down the small path that disappeared between the trees.

Kayla sighed deeply and followed the giant into the undergrowth. Her hands were clammy and trembling, and her legs felt as if they were made of jelly.

For a few seconds the male was out of her sight and she began to search the area for him when he suddenly reappeared to her left.

"Why did it take so long? Come on, we don't have all night..."

Quickly she walked towards the clearing and saw a thick metal plate on the floor. The board looked like a stocky scateboard, with indentations for feet to be placed and deep grooves crisscrossing the surface. At the front was a semicircular bulge to which colored plates were attached, but what it could be used for was a mystery to her.

The giant stood with one foot on the plate and extended his hand to her.

"Take my hand and come and stand in front of me."

Kayla is startled at him. "Why? What's that thing doing?"

He looked at her with a sigh. "We're going to fly a bit, it will be a lot faster than walking."

As soon as she heard the word fly, Kayla took a big step back.

"Ohhh hell, no! I'm not going to fly! You can't force me!" Quickly Kayla turned around to run away.

But she didn't get far. The giant grabbed her by the arm and pulled her hard against him.

"Don't you dare to run away from me, bunny! We had a deal!"

With all the strength she possessed, Kayla began to push him away.

"NO! I'm not going to fly! Please don't make me fly!"

Without listening to her pleas, Gh'ara lifted the woman, took her in his arms and stepped on the metal plate. "Don't get your hopes up, we're going to fly..."

Kayla wrapped her legs around his waist and gripped him tightly around his massive neck, her nails digging deep into the thick scaly skin, afraid that if she would let go of him she would fall to her death.

A soft hum rose from the metal plate and it rose elegantly and quickly. He felt the her stiffen and she hid her face in the hollow of his neck.

With one hand he supported her butt, the other hung loosely at his side. Now her arms and legs were firmly wrapped around him and her body pressed tightly against his, he could smell her sweet, fresh, feminen scent and inhaled deeply. Fates and destiny! How he missed this the last couple of days and he felt his excitement rise.

After a couple of minutes, Kayla slowly began to relax, the only thing that reminded her that they were up in the air was the wind blowing against her body.

"Where are you taking us, that we must fly?" Carefully avoiding to look down or around, she lifted her head to look into his eyes.

"I know a secluded place where we are alone and undisturbed."

Gh'ara did not look at the woman, but kept his gaze before him. Her mouth was way too close and he didn't want to touch her, not yet anyway... he wanted to take his time with her.

"Why me? I mean... I know you kidnap women, so why do you want me?"

He gave her a dark look and she winced a little at his hard gaze. "We're not going to have that discussion now. Maybe later, but certainly not now!"

She nodded quickly, but her curiosity was piqued. "Still, I want to know why you want me this badly. I mean, you have women of your own, don't you? I'm just a little fat, not particularly beautiful or special woman,so  what the hell do you want with me?"

He looked at her sideways and gave her a grin. "Our females are gone, if they were we wouldn't have even been here in the first place, trust me... You're right about one thing, though... You're tiny indeed, but fat? Hah!! You're just a skinny, little thing compared to Shr'Traccal women."

She frowned. Weren't their females like them. Tall, strong, musculair and fritghning?

"What do Shri'Traccal woman look like?"

Gh'ara gave her an annoyed look, but nevertheless answered her question.

"Our women were tall, bald and extremely curvy, their bodies were made to be bred... Why, what did you they would look like?" The flabbergasted look on her face, made him frown.

"Well, I though your women were more like you... Tall, musculair, with long black hair like yours..."

Gh'ara threw his head in his neck and roared with laughter.

"Why would we want women who look like men? That makes no sense, if that were the case then why would nature bother to create males and females, why not keep them asexual? I have no interest in a man, nor in a man's body, I want my woman to be round, full and soft and your kind, has something that the women of my kind did not possess and that is a nice full bosom..."

He lifted his free hand and grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it a little.

"But you, my little bunny, you have something that none of your mates possess..." Seeing her surprised look, he grinned devilishly.

"Your scent, bunny... Your scent tells me that you were made for me, that you can carry my young ones." And to back up his words, he pressed his face into her neck and inhaled deeply.

Kayla gasped and tried to push him away, but this only strengthened his grip on her chest and buttocks.

A shiver ran through her at the feeling of his clawed fingers at the tender spot between her legs and her stomach started to itch. What was wrong with her, she could..., NO!... if she didn't want to feel at all! This creature holding her was a monster, a monstrosity, wasn't it too ridiculous for words that she was excited at his touch and words?

"You know I can smell you, bunny..."

Kayla felt her warm insides and a throbbing sensation appeared in her loins at the sound of his raspy voice, and she stiffened with her own reaction.

Gh'ara raised his face to get a better look at her and saw the despair in her eyes.

"Don't be afraid bunny, your body reacts just the way it supposed to do..."