Chapter 17 - Nerves of Steel

[Tournament Stadium]

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Rise and shine! The ceasefire has now ended and the battle will now resume for this event's SIEGE TANK BATTLE!"

"Looks like both teams have no intentions yet of fighting. Some are still waking up and having breakfast. Looks like an agreement has happened between the two but we still don't know for sure!"

[Viewing Platform #1 for VIPs]

(Chouno was already seated and drinking some coffee while waiting for Shiho. After a few minutes of waiting Shiho arrived very tired and had eye bags under her eyes)

"Good morning Chouno-kun.."

"Are you ok Nishizumi-san?"

"I met a very noisy old woman on the way home and kept on pestering me till I had to sleep so late.." Shiho said

"What in the world happened?" Chouno said

"Trust me you don't wanna know.."

(Chouno at this point was very scared to ask further)

[Team King - Dining Area - 12 Hours Left]

(It is now early in the morning and the remaining girls were now waking up and preparing. Ono and the tiger crew woke up at the same time and went to the dining room to get some breakfast)

"Good morning Akaboshi-san!"

"Morning Ono-san! Get your breakfast boys while it's hot" Koume said

"Yes thank you! By the way have you seen our Taichou?" Hajime asked

"Ohh Gero-san? He is in the kitchen helping out the girls with the cooking and heavy stuff. I didn't know he was a good cook!"

"Matsu-kun got up early to help? I wish he had woken us up so we can help too.." Ken said

(Gero got out of the kitchen and brought out a big canister of curry and started giving them to the girls. Ono and the others approached him and asked to help out)

"Morning boys! Sleep well?"

"Yeah. How about you Gero did you even sleep?"

"Of course I did! Just got up early and helped here"

"You should have woken us up Matsu-kun so that we could help!"

"I saw you three sleeping soundly so I didn't bother. Besides I can handle cooking perfectly fine!"

"Have you eaten already Gero?" Ono asked

"I'll eat later after the girls, you know how I am when I cook. I won't sit until everyone has eaten.."

"Well then Taichou let us help you now in giving these to the girls. All four of us will eat together after"

"Thanks that'll be a big help!"

"Alright girls have a seat and we will take your plates to you!" Ono shouted

"YEEES!"

(The girls sat down while the boys distributed the food for them. The three commanders have just entered the dining room for some breakfast as well and were surprised to see what the boys were doing)

"Ohh Good morning Maho-san, Miho, Itsumi-san"

"Good morning Gero-kun, busy morning right away, huh?"