International Arc : Chapter 107 - Repentance

[Abandoned Desert City - Sahara Desert]

"I, Charlotte Artura Georgina, hereby challenge you to a duel!"

"Your majesty!" Victoria shouted

"What is it with you and duels?" Erika asked

"If I win, you will let Victoria and me go."

"And if you lose?"

"Then do as you please with our lives."

"Hmm, alright then, if I win then I will kill Victoria and you will be my slave for the rest of your life. How about that?"

"I accept."

"Please don't do this Charlotte! Your life is far more important than mine!"

"I'm sorry Victoria, for everything, but this was all I could think of."

(Erika then picks up the glove thrown at her showing that she has accepted the challenge. She had a very evil smile on her face because this was what she wanted all along and the duel was all part of her plan.)

"I, Itsumi Erika, accept your challenge!"

(Charlotte and Erike then prepared for their duel.)

"Bakatora, I'm going to have to borrow your katana again."

"Sure!"

"You're not going to stop me?"

"You wouldn't stop even if I tried and my body isn't in a good condition to stop you by force."

"I'm happy that you know me so well.."

"You don't want any tips?"

"Nope.."

"Ehh..Why not?"

"I already know her strengths and weaknesses so any tips would just throw off my strategy."

"How the heck did you know that when you haven't even fought her once?!"

"Don't need to fight an enemy in order to know how to beat them. Sometimes all you need to do is observe carefully."

"Tell me then, what did you find out?"

"Why? Don't tell me you still haven't figured it out?" Erika teased

"O-Of course I know already! I just want to make sure that our thoughts are aligned! That's all!"

"Pfft..good thing you're not Pinocchio or else your broken nose would hurt from growing too long.."

"A-Anyways, she's strong so be careful. She was trained by Phantom after all."

"So?"

"Just don't underestimate her."

"I won't, I already know how strong she is because I watched a recording of your duel last night from the drone feed."

"Is that so? I guess I was worried for nothing then!"

"Stop pouting now..I'll explain it to you after I win.."

(Erika then gave Gero a sweet kiss on his forehead to cheer him up)

"I'll be going now." Erika smiled

"Yeah, goodluck!"

(Erika then headed off to fight the duel which was at the center of the city and a lot of people were there to watch. Some of them even started betting some money on who'll win)