Kuromorimine Arc: Chapter 81 - Champion's Roar

(Erika ran as fast as she could while her team followed her. She looked straight ahead and never looked back until she reached the middle of the field. Her heart was beating fast and she could hear it clearly. She slowly walked towards were she felt Gero's aura and waited as the dust cloud settled)

"I knew you would be the first one to know I was here.."

(Suddenly hearing Gero's voice made Erika's heart skip a beat and tears started to fall from her eyes due to happiness. As the dust cloud started to fade she saw Gero standing on top of the White Tiger, wearing red velvet tanker uniform long sleeves, his hands inside his pockets, the wind blowing through his clothes and his hair. Seeing all that made Erika think how cool looking Gero was but the one thing that caught her eyes the most was the big smile on Gero's face. It wasn't fake or forced but a real and genuine smile from his heart. His eyes had light restored in them and it was glistening with beauty as they looked at each other eye to eye)

"Okaeri..my Bakatora.." Erika smiled with a blush

"Tadaima..my love.."

"What took you so long?"

"Well I had to stop by a few gift shops and diners along the way..better late than never right?"

(Gero then jumped down from his tank and approached Erika. When they got face to face he placed both his bandaged hands on Erika's face and wiped off the tears from her cheeks. Erika noticed the bandages and was immediately worried about him and gently felt his hands)

"Y-Your hands! You got hurt again.."

"Don't worry about it..just a scratch.."

(As the dust cloud completely vanished everyone now clearly saw the White Tiger tank and Gero in the middle of the field. They quickly burst into cheers as they saw the person they wanted to see and win in this competition)

"IT'S THE WHITE TIGER!"

"THE TRUE HEIR OF THE NISHIZUMI FAMILY!"

"WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!"

(The tankers on the field also were ecstatic seeing Gero return from wherever he came from and couldn't contain their joy)

"Nii-chan!" Alice shouted

"Gero-Taichou!" Tojo shouted

"Gero-senpai!"

"He's back! He's finally back!"

"You sure made us worry!" Mauko shouted

"Now the whole team is complete and back together!" Sango shouted

"Darling! Welcome back!" Kay shouted

"Did they just get dropped off via that plane?" Asparagus asked

"I think they did.." Anchovy said

"His craziness never ceases to amaze me!" Katyusha chuckled

"Well it was his craziness that got our attention in the first place.." Darjeeling smiled

"Onii-sama.." Maho said

(The whole stadium was filled with cheers and noise all around but both Gero and Erika couldn't hear them. They were just focused on each other in their own little world. The surveillance drones started to flock around them to give everyone a better look at their precious moment)

"I traveled 5,619 miles for this.."

(Gero then leaned forward towards Erika and gave her a warm and passionate kiss on the lips. Everyone saw this very sweet moment and they all cheered for the couple before their eyes)