International Arc : Chapter 97 - Yin & Yang

[JNST Tank Garage - Aboard the JSS Hakugei]

(After crying their hearts out everyone started to calm down and took deep breaths. The girls got worried about Gero and his crew so they gave them warm tea to help them)

"Gero-kun..are you alright?" Darjeeling asked

"Darling..?" Kay was worried

"I'm fine now..thank you.."

"Are you sure?" Erika asked

"Yeah..I actually feel a lot better now..like a very big thorn has finally disappeared from my chest.."

"Same here..I'm thankful I got to hear Matsumoto-san's voice one last time.." Ono smiled

"I was so surprised when I heard his voice! I remembered the times he would scold you four!" Sheska said

"For a second I thought he was going to scold us actually.." Hajime joked

"Hajime-kun!" Leila cried

"Leila..it's ok you can stop crying now..I'm fine now..sorry to worry you.."

"I'm just so happy ..that you were finally able to let it all out..after a long time.."

"I know..I'm also happy..thank you Leila.."

"Chief Matsumoto is really amazing! He even said hi to Kin-kun!" Ken chuckled

"Ken-nii chan..who was that over the speakers?"

"That is a very important person to us! Especially to your aniki.."

"Aniki?" Kin asked

"That person was Chief Matsumoto! He took care of me when I was young and took care of me and my crew when we were doing Senshado in high school."

"He was the one that cared for our tanks also!" Erika smiled

"Then he was a very amazing person!" Kin smiled

"Yes he was! Now that I think about it, he's also the reason why I got to meet you, my little brother!"

"Really?! Then I must thank him for giving me a warm and big family! Where is he now?"

"Unfortunately he is no longer with us now. He is in a far better place watching over us."

"I see, but this tank is from him right? Then if we ride this tank it'll just be like he is always with us!"

"Oh! That's a great way of putting it Kin-kun! Very smart!" Kaede praised

"Well what are you waiting for?! Go on and check your brand new tank out!" Tsuneo said

"We will! Thanks otou-chan!"

(As everyone took turns in checking out their new tank Shiho asked Tsuneo about the tank)

"When did Chief Shin prepare that? Since he mentioned our son's crew then it means it's not long after he came back to Senshado.." Shiho asked

"A day after he died an email was sent to me automatically. Inside it was the recording we just heard and the location of where the tank was stored. He said to give it to Gero and his crew when the time comes."

"He wasn't going to allow death to keep him from supporting our son."

"That tank is a beast. He started working on it the moment Gero and his crew joined the Joint Tournament four years ago. Its specs are not of the ordinary WWII tiger tank."

"He wasn't called the world's best tank mechanic for nothing!" Shiho smiled

(Everyone gathered around the new White Tiger tank and was fascinated by the designs. Leopon team had the honor of inspecting the tank with permission from Gero. When they opened the engine compartment they were surprised once again)