Kuromorimine Arc: Chapter 83 - Challenging Fate

[Finals Battlefield]

"Nishizumi Style: Sacred Possession.."

(Gero activated his Sacred Possession already at the start of the match and his eyes glowed golden yellow once more. He took aim and targeted a tank within the formation of Red Wings and pulled the trigger)

 He took aim and targeted a tank within the formation of Red Wings and pulled the trigger)

"Roar! Byakko!"

*BANG

(The 88mm shell was fired from the gun barrel of the White Tiger and traveled at the highest velocity towards their prey. They were very far from the target so it took the shell four seconds before it reached and those in Red Wings did not know what was coming)

[Red Wings Tank Formation]

"Alright! We have a long way to go before we meet the enemy! But stay alert!" Shiori ordered

"Where should we place the Calliope team commander?" Takayuki asked

"Take them to-"

*BOOM

(The 88mm shell suddenly landed spot on the side of a T-34 Calliope of Red Wings. It was white flagged without a doubt. Everybody was shocked to the core by this shot and it wasn't over. The shell broke the support bars that were holding the rocket tubes and the tubes fell to the side on the ground. The impact caused a malfunction on the rocket tubes and it misfired two 114mm rockets by accident hitting two M4 Jumbos in front of it)

*BOOM *BOOM

"W-What the heck..just happened..?" Takayuki was in shock

(The two jumbos that got hit by the 114mm rockets got white flagged as well. The whole arena erupted into load cheers and screams as they witnessed an amazing shot done by Gero and even the announcer was so hyped up about it)

"HOLY CRAP! DID YOU SEE THAT FOLKS?! ONE SHOT THREE KILLS! WHAT AN AMAZING SHOT BY THE WHITE TIGER!"

*TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA *TORA

"Where the heck did that come from?!" Shiori shouted

"Over there commander! Above the ridge!" Takayuki pointed

(After looking at the direction where the shot came from Shiori had chills sent down her spine and she shivered in fear)

"N-No way.."

"What's wrong commander?" Takayuki was confused

(Takayuki couldn't see what Shiori was looking at right now. The answer why she couldn't see Gero's aura wasn't because he had none. It was because Gero's aura was so big that she was inside of it that's why she couldn't see it. Across from Shiori was a big aura in the shape of a tiger and it was as large as half of the battlefield. Gero just had the biggest smile on his face after making that shot)