International Arc : Chapter 108 - Total Possession

[JSS Hakugei - Hospital]

(In a different hospital room Victoria was with Charlotte who was still asleep. Morning came and Charlotte started waking up and saw Victoria right away)

"V-Victoria.."

"Your majesty! Thank the Heavens you're awake! How are you feeling?"

(Charlotte suddenly got up and hugged Victoria very tightly and started to cry. She thought her best friend was already dead since she lost the duel with Erika)

"I'm so happy you're alive!"

"Me too.."

"But how? I lost the duel right? I was about to be killed by the Iron Rose.."

"You lost the duel but she spared us both."

"Why?"

"I don't know, but the important part is we are alive, right?"

"Yes..how long have I been asleep?"

"About 36 hours.."

"How's the team?"

"They're worried but fine."

"I see..that's good.."

(A knock was heard on the door of their room then Erika entered. She brought with her some japanese bento boxes for Charlotte's and Victoria's breakfast)

"Oh, looks like you're up, hungry?"

"Starving!" Victoria answered

"Here, take this and eat."

"Thank you!"

"If you guys need anything else just tell the guards outside your room. I'm going now."

"W-Wait!"

"What?"

"Why did you spare us?" Charlotte asked

"Does the reason matter?"

"No but--"

"The only reason why I didn't kill you is because you're the princess of Britain. It would just interfere with our plans if your mother suddenly declared war on us. Be thankful for your status and that you were born in the Royal Family."

"I see.."

"Anything else?"

"Thank you very much, for not killing Victoria and me."

"You're welcome, oh I thought I should remind you that you're my slave from now on until you die right?"

"Eh?!"

"What? You lost the duel fair and square, remember? You got a problem with that?" Erika asked with scary eyes

"N-No ma'am.."

"Call me Erika-sama from now on. Got it?"

"Yes, E-Erika-s-sama.."

"Oh and one last thing.."

(Erika then activated her Wolf's Lair and Wolf's Gaze at the same time and flooded the entire room with bloodlust and killing intent. This paralyzed both Charlotte and Victoria in fear and they even almost fainted from the intense pressure from Erika)

"If any of you point your blades at Gero or at us or at any of my friends and family ever again, I really will kill both of you this time. I don't care if it causes a world war, if you're a princess or not, I WILL KILL YOU. Is that understood?"

(The two couldn't answer because they were shaking too much in fear. All they could do was nod in agreement as they looked at Erika's eyes. The skills then were deactivated and the atmosphere inside the room returned to normal)