Chapter 23 - Snowy Situation

[Ooarai Girls School - Garage]

(Gero and his crew just arrived at school to join their teammates prepare for the match)

"Look Miporin! Tiger team is back! And they are still wearing the wet masks.." Saori said

"Yo everyone, we are back from our training.."

"Okaeri! How was training?" Miho said

"I'd say we did pretty good and we are all ready!" Ken said

"That is very reassuring..what did you guys do for your training Gero-dono?"

"It's a secret for now Yukari-san..oh by the way we bought some snacks from our trip that we can eat during the match if we get hungry.."

(Gero gave each team a bag filled with goods from their trip and everyone was happy. They also bought some pocket warmers for the cold weather at the match)

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH BOYS!" the girls shouted

"Now we won't get hungry in the cold!" Azusa said

"Everyone get yourselves ready it's almost time for the match!" Momo said

"Hang on..I need to go somewhere first..I'll be back quickly"

(Gero left the garage and the rest of the girls have mounted their tanks and proceeded to the venue)

[1st National Joint High School Senshado Tournament - Semi-Finals]

"Hello everyone and welcome back to the 1st National Joint High School Senshado Tournament! Today will be the first match of the Semi-Finals and it will be held on the Japanese Senshado's Federation's newest playground that they have developed for this event! Everyone please feast your eyes on our new tournament field code named D.O.M.E!"

(The screen showed the amazing stadium that is large enough to house at least 50 tanks for the competition and is on an Island at the coast of Ooarai. This man-made Island can also move and transport itself to different areas in the country)

"This Diverse Outdoor Mobile Environment or D.O.M.E for short is were both the semi-finals and finals will be held! It has the ability to control the environment and weather that would best suit the playing field for the tankers! And for today's match it will be a night time battle on a snowy field with a mountain and random blizzards happen in the stadium!"

[Viewing Platform #1 for VIPs]

"Wow..the view from here is amazing! Thank you for inviting me here Headmistress!" Erika said

"It's for the best, since you will be the next commander of the school so this place would give you a better view of the battlefield" Shiho said

"Yes ma'am, I'll be sure to learn from this!"

"Who do you think will win Erika?" Maho asked

"It is still hard to say at this moment..Ooarai has Miho and Gero..but Pravda also has new tanks and that bastard Kal.."

"Itsumi-kun is right..we are just going to have to watch.." Chouno said

"Okaa-chan!" a voice shouted from behind them

"Onii-sama!"

"Ohh Gero-kun what brings you here?" Chouno asked

"I brought these souvenirs for all of you so that you'd have something to eat while watching.."