Chapter 25 - Glimpse of the Future

(Having won the semi finals Gero and the rest have one week to practice before the finals and the day after tomorrow will be the match between Kuromorimine and Saint Gloriana)

[Ooarai Garage - Training Grounds]

"Round up!"

"FIRE!"

(The 88mm shell flies through the air and hits a stationary target at 1000 meters popping a white flag on it)

"Target hit Matsu-kun!"

"Your accuracy is even better than before Gero! Did something happen?" Ono asked

"Nothing in particular..oh yeah I was able to clear things up with Kal-kun and with the other Pravda girls..they thanked me for the match and that really made me happy.."

"That's great taichou..I told you they'd be fine.." Hajime said

(Two more targets popped up in the firing range)

"Yeah it's really a great thing..let's finish this up boys..double tap for the last two targets Ono!"

"Roger! Round up!"

"FIRE!"

(The first shot is sent then after 3 seconds the second shot is ready)

"Round up!"

"FIRE!"

(Two simultaneous shots from the White Tiger hits both targets perfectly and popped a white flag)

"Alright! That's it for today's practice! Good job everyone!" Miho shouted

"Otsukare-sama Deshita!" everyone replied

[Ooarai Streets]

"Hey Matsu-kun! Wanna drop by somewhere for dinner?"

"Sure..I'm already hungry from all that training.."

"How about we go to the place where Akiyama-san took us that day!"

"Agreed, I'm sure taichou would love the food there.."

"Really? When did you guys go there with Miho-chan's crew?"

"Ohh that was the day we follo- "

(Gero didn't notice a well placed jab hit Ken's stomach that prevented him from continuing his sentence)

"Ahaha that was when you got something to do and we also met Miho-san's crew while going home..right Ken-chan..?" Ono said

"Y-Yeah..it's all coming back t-to me now.."

"You alright Ken..? Does your stomach hurt?"

"Don't mind him taichou he is just so hungry that his stomach growled.."

"Well then we better hurry up and get to the food place you were talking about!"

"You should try their karaage set Gero it was delicious when I tried it last time.."

"I'll go with that then..how about you Hajime?"

"I might try their Oyakodon tonight..Hana-san really looked satisfied eating it last time.."

[1 hour and 4 Dishes later]

"That was amazing! You guys weren't kidding about this place!"

"Told you! Man I'm full.." Ken said while exposing his belly