Special OVA: Chapter 92 - Vendetta

[KSK Headquarters - Calw, Baden - Württemberg, Germany]

"So where is he?" Erika asked

(One of the personnel then displayed a location in the big screen in front of them and what they saw was a map of a country)

"South Korea." Alonso said

"Beside the border of North and South Korea to be exact." Sakurai said

"What the hell is he doing there?"

"We were tracking two members of Pandora's High Table in Seoul when they suddenly decided to rest in this hotel." Nana mentioned

(A visual of the hotel was shown on the big screen as part of their surveillance)

"Lt. Col. Bong-Cha's team was about to storm the place but was stopped after the recon team saw this." Alonso said

(The big screen zoomed in on one of the windows and saw four people behind it. Two of which were members of Pandora's High Table and the other two were wearing military gear. The screen zoomed in again on one of the faces of the ones wearing the military gear and it was confirmed to be Bryan Williams a.k.a "Phantom". The other person was someone that had bandages all over his face. The system was not able to confirm his identity since the bandages was covering his entire face)

"Who's the other guy?" Erika asked

"Do we have info on that man?" Alonso asked

"Unfortunately we don't sir.." Sakurai said

"We do.." a sudden voice said

(On one of the big screens a call connected and it was Lt. Col. Bong-Cha the commander of South Korean Special Forces)

"Glad you could join us, Miss Bong-Cha!"

"Happy to be here Gero-shi!"

"What can you say about this guy?"

"That would be one of North Korea's ex-special forces member Ong Jin-Ho a.k.a "Faceless". He was once a South Korean but defected to the other side. After being discharged he has been on Pandora's payroll ever since. As far as we know he is the second-in-command of Pandora's ground forces. He is a master of infiltration and escape."

"Those two Pandora High Table members are that important for them to send both Phantom and Faceless as escorts?!" Sakurai reacted

"So it seems.." Bong-Cha said

"Connect me to the Tank Meisters now and to my father in China!"

(The screen then connected a call to the tank meisters and to Tsuneo who was in China)

"Hello my son! How are you?"

"I'm good. How are things there in china?"

"Making progress with General Lin Yu Jie together with the PLA but since China is so big it might take longer than expected." Tsuneo said

"I called you today to inform you that we have four big fishes in a barrel located in Korea. Two Pandora High Table members along with the commander and vice commander of Pandora's ground forces, Phantom and Faceless."

"Phantom?! My son you know as well as I do that it's a trap to lure you out right?" Tsuneo warned

"I know that very well but this is the only chance we'll be able to get them. If they make it across the border then they are as good as gone. If we kill those two then Pandora's forces will collapse without a doubt!"