International Arc : Chapter 102 - Brazilian Barrier

[Semisphere - British Team War Room]

(Charlotte and the rest were now back to their war room and the she was being scolded by Victoria non-stop)

"Swear to me that you'll never do something stupid like that ever again!" Victoria shouted

"Yes yes I promise alright? Stop shouting already.." Charlotte replied

"Did it even cross your mind that even if both of you managed to white flag each other, you're the one who'll receive the most backlash from this?!"

"I know that! That's why we decided to end it as a tie!"

"A tie is just as bad since they might spread rumors about how the White Tiger managed to duel the Conquering Princess and ended up with a tie!"

"Gero isn't the kind of person that would go and spread a rumor and defile a sacred thing such as a duel."

"What makes you say that? You just met him and know nothing about him."

"Woman's intuition! For your information I do know something about him! I know his name, his nickname is TsunTora, and he's strong enough to fight against me!" Charlotte said with a smile

"T-TsunTora? Anyways, you were hardly serious in that fight, you and your crew weren't even using your real tank..when did you start practicing with that Avenger again?" Victoria asked

"A week before the tournament..but I'm sure Gero wasn't serious as well!"

"He looked pretty serious to me.."

"You saw the way he and his crew fought right? Their style is so unorthodox to ours that it catches me off guard. I'm sure they have a lot more tricks up their sleeves!"

"I hope you're wrong about that. If there's one thing I'd hate to happen, it's to fight someone as strong as you."

"Come on, it can't be that bad! You saw the smile on his face! He was having so much fun that he didn't notice his rifle was empty! The same goes for me!"

"Well I'm glad you had fun. I know for sure that you needed it."

"I sure did.."

"Just don't forget to tell the team that watched your fight to not talk about it too much. It might bring unnecessary anxiety to the others and start ridiculous rumors."

"I know I know, I'll tell them at our next meeting.."

(Even if Charlotte and Victoria managed to limit the talks about their duel they still couldn't stop rumors from spreading. Little did they know that there were others that witnessed their fight from a distance. Scouts from Australia and Canada were watching with their binoculars the whole time and they just went on ahead and told everybody they could)

[Semisphere - Australian Team War Room]

"You're lying!" said an Australian tanker

"No mate, I'm telling you the bloody oath! The Japan team's white tiger fought the conquering princess and it ended with a tie!"

"It was so intense that I might've soiled my grundies while watching mate!" another soldier reacted

[Semisphere - Canadian Team War Room]

"I wish you could've seen the white tiger in action! She was a beauty!" a Canadian scout said

"Eh!? So you're telling me that the white tiger is on par with the conquering princess in terms of skill?!"

"Either that or the princess got weaker!"

"I'll bet you 50 loonies the princess was just toying with them!"