twelve

"I didn't know that he was gonna be here

"I didn't know that he was gonna be here. I only invited Trevon, but I should've known that they would come together," Serenity stated as she intercepted Acacia at the entrance of the bar.

After careful consideration Serenity had decided to accept the residency offer and tonight she would be performing for the very first time.

She had invited a lot of her friends and had extended an invitation to Trevon as well, but she assumed that he wouldn't be able to make it because he had been so busy the past few days. The two had became close ever since they met at Carson's party.

It had been over a week since Carson asked Acacia out on a date and she still hadn't gotten back to him yet. She had been actively avoiding him, so he was definitely the last person that she was expecting to see tonight.

"Are you sure you want to come in?" Serenity inquired.

"It'll be fine. I wouldn't want to miss your first show for anything. You just focus on your performance... you really don't have to worry about me."

"You look so bomb by the way. I love love loveee the fit," she hyped Serenity up.

"Turn around, lemme see," Acacia requested.

Serenity gave her a lil' three sixty spin while simultaneously giving a little twerk action.

"Aye, aye, aye... boobs is out... ass is out," Acacia stated making the two burst out into laughter. They were definitely a little gay for each other.

The two girls held hands while they made their way inside. It's was packed with not just regulars but a lot of Serenity's friends as well.

Carson spotted Acacia as soon as the two made their entrance. He wasn't the only one who noticed them. They earned a couple of stares and double takes as they looked for an available spot for Acacia to sit.

Luckily Pilar had saved her a seat next to her, but as faith would have it their table was right next to the one where Carson and Trevon were seated - that meant that she had to say something to him.

She instantly felt a little awkward.

This is what Pilar must feel every time she's around Delano.

Carson acted like his usual self. He spoke to her like he usually would and behaved like nothing had happened.

She said hello to Trevon as well before turning her attention to Pilar. The two proceeded to make small talk whilst patiently waiting for Serenity to hit the stage.