thirty-one

Carson stepped out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around his waist while he made his way over to the bathroom mirror

Carson stepped out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around his waist while he made his way over to the bathroom mirror. He had a late start to his morning and was just now getting ready.

Acacia came walking into the room and made her way over to him. She hugged him from behind and placed a kiss on his chiseled tattooed back. He turned halfway around and kissed her on the forehead.

Carson was about to trim his goatee, but she offered to help him out.

"Have you done this before?" He asked trying to make sure that she wasn't going to screw up.

"Yes, I know what I'm doing," she assured him while she held up her hand.

Carson thought about it for a moment before he handed her the clippers.

He took a seat on the edge of the tub while she stood in between his legs. She powered the tool on and the buzzing sound could be heard throughout the room.

He held onto her thighs while she focused on trimming his facial hair.

Acacia was dressed in nothing but his T-shirt and when he noticed that she didn't have any panties on he let his hands roam free and gripped her bare ass cheeks.

"Are you trying to make me mess up?" Acacia tried to focus on the task at hand, but he was making it hard for her to concentrate. Her breath got stuck into her throat when his hand brushed past her pearl.

"Nope, we're not doing that again," She said while she swatted his hand away. She was still recovering from the night before, but he couldn't get enough of her.

"C'mon, I only need five minutes," Carson tried to convince her while he looked at her with lust filled eyes.

"We both know that you're going to need way more than that."

He stood up and placed her in a slight bear hug while he kissed her on the neck.

"A lot can happen in five minutes," he mumbled against her ear.

"Baby, I have to get ready," she said while she tried to get out of his grip, but he continued to kiss her.

Acacia was about to give in when he started to use his tongue, but then she remembered that she really needed to get going.

"I have to be at work by eleven and since you live so far out I really need to get dressed," she said and eventually he let go of her.

He made his way over to the bathroom mirror once again. This time to finish what Acacia had started. When he was done he proceeded to apply beard oil as the finishing touch.