twenty-two

"Arriba, abajo, al centro, y pa' dentro," the three friends recited the 'tequila toast' in unison while they clinked their shot glasses that were filled with Don Julio tequila together

Acacia, Serenity and Pilar were currently at Serenity's house. They were pregaming before going to the club later on that night.

Serenity's birthday week was finally here and it was still in full swing. She was the type of person who would celebrate her birthday all week and this year was no different. Serenity had planned a jammed packed week full of festivities and tonight would be the last day that they celebrated her turning a year older.

They decided to pose for solo and group pictures with the help of the cameras self timer option and a handy dandy tripod. They were all dressed to the nines and wanted to capture the moment.

The birthday girl opted for a custom made gold colored dress with expertly placed cut outs that showcased just the right amount of skin and matched the burlesque party theme perfectly. Serenity wore her hair in a slicked back ponytail showcasing her model like facial features.

Acacia was dressed in a white two-piece set that was decorated with champagne colored rhinestones. The outfit accentuated her figure perfectly. She wore her hair in a thirty inch middle part buss down and a pair of champagne colored Rene Caovilla Cleo heels completed the look.

Pilar was wearing a bronze colored one shoulder wet look mini dress from Coucoo. Her dress was just the right amount of sultry and form fitting. Just like Serenity she opted for an updo with a waist length braided ponytail. Pilar made sure that her makeup matched the vibe of her outfit with a bronzy and glowy look.

All three of them were guaranteed to turn some heads tonight.

"You did not come to play; you look so bomb," Acacia complimented Serenity.

"You know it... I gotta keep these hoes on their toes," Serenity said while she continued to pose for pictures.

"Oh-kay, talk your shit," Acacia said while she hyped her up some more.

Serenity had been worried about the night all day. She wanted everything to run smoothly and drama free so Acacia was happy to finally see her let loose.

"Both my bitches look fine as fuck," Serenity said while she stood in between Acacia and Pilar as they posed for the last set of photos together.

"When will the guys be here?" Pilar inquired when they were done taking pictures.

"They're on the way now. Carson just texted me a couple of minutes ago," Acacia said while she looked at the time on her phone.

Serenity had invited both Carson and Trevon to the party and Carson offered to pick them up so that they could all ride to the club together. Serenity wanted to have one less thing to worry about and was more than happy to take him up on his offer.