Chapter 11

"You can't sneak out! You're a hero, you can't just go missing! What if something happened to you?" Tommy crept further into the floor, trying to stay out of the bickering hero's sight. The Angel was scolding Themis. It was not what Tommy expected. Themis glanced at Tommy and The Angel turned around to look at Tommy. He looked frustrated. "Tommy, if you pulled a stunt like this it'd be fine, but please agree with me that Themis can not stay out all night and ignore his phone calls!" The Angel looked almost pleading, and Tommy felt a bit bad.

"I wasn't ignoring you, I was asleep. Just because you answer the phone all the time doesn't mean everyone else does." The Angel sighed and tilted his head at Tommy. Tommy took a deep breath, reminding himself what his position here is.

"I mean, yeah, you shouldn't have snuck out." The Angel's face brightened and he looked back at Themis, grinning proudly. Themis pouted at Tommy as The Angel went back to scolding him. Wilbur walked out of his office and over to Tommy, standing beside him and watching the scene.

"They're annoying, aren't they?" Tommy shrugged and looked at Wilbur. He looked exhausted and his hair was a mess.

"I think it's endearing. Not everyone has someone who worries about them." Wilbur looked at Tommy in concern and Tommy froze for a second. "I didn't mean myself, man. I meant in general." Wilbur hummed and looked back at Themis and The Angel. Tommy had Ranboo. Ranboo wouldn't have gone out of his way to get Tommy's attention if he didn't care about Tommy. Nor would he have gotten so worried about Tommy's leg. Ranboo was a good person.

"Well Tommy was out last night too! Be mad at him instead." Tommy stared at Themis in shock as The Angel looked back at him. Themis flipped Tommy off and Tommy gawked at him.

"YOU BITCH" The Angel looked shocked and Themis laughed loudly. Wilbur sighed from beside him.

"Themis, I'm not even going to ask how you know that. It also doesn't matter if he went out because he's not a hero. And Tommy," Tommy looked at Wilbur and gulped nervously at the chastising look Wilbur had. "What you do in your free time is none of our business, so if Themis tries to rat you out again, smack him." Tommy grinned widely and nodded. Wilbur smiled and patted Tommy's shoulder. Tommy's hands curled into fists at the gesture. The Angel sighed and rubbed his temple.

"Tommy, do you have an idea for your office?" Tommy bit his lip and sucked in air through his teeth. He didn't have a goddamn clue. Damn The Angel and his questions.

"I did not think of that." Themis snorted and Wilbur sighed. Tommy smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "I'll figure it out as we go." Wilbur shrugged and nodded, seemingly satisfied with the answer.

"Sounds about right. It's not a big deal anyways but try to write down ideas when we're on our way. Speaking of, let's head out." Tommy nodded and Wilbur walked to the elevator, Tommy following behind. When Tommy got in the elevator and turned around, he was shocked to see The Angel and Themis following them.

"You guys coming too?" They got situated in the elevator and Themis nodded.

"Yup." The Angel nodded and Wilbur hit the button for the first floor.

"Do you guys not have better things to do?" Themis snorted and The Angel sighed.

"We're coming along to get out of doing the other things. NotFound is being annoying." Themis nodded in agreement with The Angel and Wilbur sighed fondly.

"They do this all the time, don't worry. If they ever bother you while you're working, don't be afraid to tell them to piss off." Tommy nodded and hummed. It made sense why Wilbur's birthday was the password to The Angel's phone. It was because Wilbur worked for him. Tommy had no clue how he didn't make that connection earlier.