Chapter 27

They were searching everywhere for him, having no idea where he went. Tubbo and Skeppy were bickering, CEP left after being insulted by Tubbo, Punz was sitting on a trash can it was up to Ranboo and Eret to find Tommy. It was like he vanished. He couldn’t have gotten far because Tubbo shot him, he shouldn’t have even made it out of the alleyway. Eret and Ranboo were asking around about him, since there were people on each street either side of the alleyway. They had been questioning people for so long the sun was about to go down.

“I’m going to ask one more time, did you see that kid?” It wasn’t going well at all. Eret had gotten mad and grabbed some girl by the collar of her shirt and was threatening to punch her if she didn’t comply.

“I don’t know! I don’t remember seeing him.” Eret groaned in frustration and pushed her away from him, beyond frustrated with people. People swear they didn’t see him and if they did they don’t remember it. Eret got an idea and glared at the lady. “Stay put.” Eret ran over to Ranboo as he exited a store.

“Ok physically, how does your brain remember shit?” Eret put their hands on Ranboo’s shoulders and Ranboo froze up, facing away from Eret instinctively.

Eret walked back up to the lady and held her by her shoulders, staring into her eyes.

"Remember whether or not you saw a teenage boy with blond hair about three hours ago." The lady's eyes clouded over and Eret smirked. "Yes." Eret's head began to hurt and he huffed.

“Remember where he went.” The lady pointed left, the exact opposite direction Tommy was originally going in. “Inker Inc.” Eret’s ears began to ring and they let go of the lady, holding their head in their hand while he turned to face the others.

“Inker Inc! On our left.” The other three looked at him briefly before Skeppy started running towards the tattoo shop. Eret crossed through the alleyway with Ranboo on his trail and saw Skeppy talking to some guy. He had tattoos covering his body in different styles, and he had a ton of different piercings.

“Well open it again! Come on, we’ve been looking for him for three hours.” The guy shook his head and shoved the keys to the tattoo shop in his pocket. The motion simultaneously pissed off all of them at the same time.

“No. I was supposed to close an hour ago, those two were lucky I let them stay as long as they did.”

“Wait, those two? Who was the other? We thought he was alone.” The employee shook his head and leaned against the door. Eret felt like strangling the man.

“Nope. A hero came in carrying some unconscious kid. They stayed here until the kid woke up and then they left.” Ranboo growled quietly and Eret looked back at him and Tubbo. Tubbo’s jaw was clenched and his look sharp. Ranboo had small purple particles floating around him and his hands were clenched into fists. Punz was walking up to them calmly with his hands in his hoodie pocket.

“Which. Hero.” Tubbo growled through gritted teeth. The guy stared at them silently for a minute, looking between all of them individually.

"Now that I think about it, he said a group of vigilantes were hunting the kid. Assuming that's you, which one of you knocked him out? Step forward and I'll let you in." Tubbo shoved past Eret and Skeppy and stood in front of the man, glowering up at him.

"We're not vigilantes, we're his friends. He got very bad news and went hysterical. I was trying to keep him from running off." The man held up the needle Tubbo shot Tommy with and looked it over.

"Right. I'm pretty sure they call you Venom. So that's Asshole," the guy pointed at Skeppy and Eret looked at him, seeing Skeppy's confused and insulted look. "That taller fella must be your partner. I'd assume the older guy is too but I know the other one's short." The guy paused and smirked. "Well I'll be damned, that kid was your partner, weren't he?" Ranboo growled slightly louder and Tubbo turned back to Eret.