Chapter 16

Tubbo wasn’t expecting to wake up to loud clacking. He sat up on the couch quickly and looked at his desk, which had been tidied up and had Ranboo sat at it using his laptop. The laptop he wasn’t allowed to be on.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Ranboo’s fist clenched and he turned to look at Tubbo. He looked furious, which is something Tubbo wasn’t used to seeing on him.

“Finding out what you’ve been doing on here. Who is this person and why are you talking to them about us? Because you didn’t talk to either of us about it, and it’s really an invasion of privacy. They don’t need to know our skill set.” Tubbo got off the couch quickly and ran over to the laptop, checking the tab Ranboo was on. He clicked out of the tab and the laptop showed Tubbo’s suit plans. Tubbo slammed the laptop shut and ripped it off the desk.

“Don’t go through my shit. This is a possible sponsor, ok? Nothing you need to concern yourself with.” Ranboo stood up from the desk and held his hand out, demanding the laptop back.

“You’re talking to someone about us as vigilantes. It is for me to concern myself with. If it was just you, fine. Do whatever you want. But you have no right to talk about Tommy and I without our knowledge.” Tubbo glared at Ranboo and Ranboo sighed, then picked up a glass off the desk and chucked it at a wall. Tubbo flinched and stared at the shattered glass in shock.

“Stop talking to that person. Or I’m done.” Ranboo left the apartment, and left Tubbo to clean up the mess.

“Ok, I sent out the memo. Every vigilante should be coming here tonight.” He hummed and tapped his nails against the large round table in front of him.

“Good work Aristo. Would you mind inviting neutral villains as well? We want them all in one place.” Aristo grinned and nodded.

“Of course boss. Do you have a list like last year?” He nodded curtly and reached into his robe, pulling out a small paper from one of his pockets. He handed it to Aristo and the cat hybrid looked over it.

“Surely you don’t want to invite Hangman. Remember last year? He ruined the whole thing.” He growled lowly and Aristo bit his tongue.

“Since when do you question my judgement?” Aristo looked at the ground and curled his hands into fists.

“I don’t, sir. My apologies.” He sighed and smiled sweetly at Aristo.

“Good. Now, get going.” Aristo nodded and left the room.

Hey, have you gotten a message from 293-746-3495?

                                    No?

That’s weird.

                                Yeah no shit

Don’t curse at me today

                               Why the fuck not?

                                Read at 1:45

Tommy threw his phone to the other side of the mattress and huffed in anger. Ranboo was acting weird and apparently some rando texted him that made Ranboo text Tommy.

“Everything good?” Tommy looked at Themis, who was on the couch reading. Very disinterested in anything Tommy was doing.

“Fine. Roommates being a bitch.” Themis hummed and Tommy’s phone buzzed. He picked it back up and saw he got a message from the same number Ranboo asked about, telling him to go to an address in suit at 11pm. Tommy smiled and looked at Themis. He’d have to get away from them if he were to go to that address, but if Ranboo got the message too then it’d be worth it.