Chapter 12

The wind felt nice on his wings. He missed the feeling, really he did. He was on his street, a week after being pronounced missing. His wings were starting to hurt again and every now and again they felt like they were burning. It was another one of those times and Tommy decided that if West already knew about his wings, why not continue being a vigilante even while missing. Eret was investigating a murder case so he'd be out all night, expecting Tommy to be asleep at home like he has been. Tommy's felt better than he has in a long time recently. He was forced to take food from Eret and he had to shower three times already but he was well rested and he felt cared for. He'd jumped a few times from seeing Eret wander their house without their sunglasses on. Eret always laughed at him or gave him a weird look when he did.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Tommy jumped and turned around, seeing Eret walking towards him on his rooftop. Tommy stood up and smiled nervously.

"Enjoying the view. You?" Eret took off their cape and wrapped it around Tommy's shoulders, covering his wings and in the process, making them burn more. "Oi, mind the wings, please." Eret took a deep breath and rubbed his face. When she moved her hands away she glared at Tommy.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to be out here right now?" Tommy raised an eyebrow and pulled the cape tighter around himself. It was kind of cold out but there wasn't much else wrong.

"No?" Eret sighed and gestured at Tommy. "All of West probably knows by now, what's the issue?" Eret groaned and looked around.

"There's a certain hero that visits West all the time to see you specifically." Tommy heard a low humming and took his attention away from Eret, looking down at the street. Walking in the middle of the road was a man wearing all black. Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes, hair was black, he wasn't black, very white, ghostly white even, he looked like a ghost.

"Is that Corpse?" Tommy glanced at Eret and saw the guy, Corpse, look at Eret too. Finally, a bit of not black on this man. A purple devil mask hiding the right side of his face. It was creepy as hell. Eret jumped off the roof and reached his hand out to Corpse. Tommy jumped down too and Corpse shook Eret's hand.

"What do you two want?" Holy shit he had a deep voice. Deeper than Eret's. Tommy didn't know that was possible. Eret grinned and bowed to Corpse.

"To meet you, of course. You're a legend." Eret's voice was deep but Tommy would never hear it the same again. Corpse looked at Tommy and Tommy shrugged.

"Admittedly, I don't know who you are." Corpse stared at Tommy and grinned.

"I know who you are." The emphasis on you made Corpse's voice slightly less deep. Thank god, Tommy could stop obsessing over his voice. Other thing to focus on now, Eret is a fan girl? And the person he's a fan of know's him and not Eret?

"Well then, who are you?" Corpse reached his hand out and smiled. Tommy shook his hand.

"Corpse. I torture rapists." Tommy froze and stared up at Corpse. Corpse grinned and patted Tommy's shoulder. "And you're the vigilante keeping West clean of them. Well, most of them. Thank you for that." Tommy nodded and Eret chuckled, looking around. Corpse let go of Tommy and looked at Eret.

"When you say torture, you mean..?" Corpse looked back at Tommy and raised an eyebrow.

"I trap them and make them choose between getting raped or cutting their dick off themself. If it's a girl it's getting raped or cutting off their fingers. If they've raped more than 5 people they get raped either way. They always choose to cut off their appendages. Guess rapists don't think it's ok, they just don't care when it's them doing it." Tommy took a deep breath and nodded slowly.

"I.. can't tell if I should turn you in or not." Corpse and Eret laughed and Tommy smiled nervously.

"Most people can't either. It's why I can just roam the streets as a free man. Some hospitals have even started giving male rapists female genitalia and don't offer insurance to female rapists so they can't get prosthetics." Tommy nodded and looked at Eret. Eret looked so excited to be there that Tommy had to wonder why.