Chapter 19

"Hey Tommy, come work with me real quick." Tommy sighed and followed Themis into his office. He'd started actually working for the trio a month after he'd left them. So far it wasn't the worst but he could definitely do with a break from filling out mission reports that The Angel and Themis neglected to do. Themis was starting to bug him more recently though, like now. Speaking of, this time Themis had him look over some ideas for weapons before sending them off to Awesamdude.

"Hey, Tommy, can I see you in my office?" Tommy sighed and redirected himself to Themis's office. It wasn't like he was doing anything too important, but it was inconvenient. He was just getting back from training with Ember. Well, it was more of an ego boost for Ember than it was training, but Tommy was learning a lot about Ember's power and he almost had a solution on how Ember can control his flames better. If Themis would leave him alone, that was.

"Tommy, a minute?" Tommy groaned and followed Themis, the stack of files in his arms heavy. Two months worth of mission reports to fill out by himself. All for NotFound. Tommy would rather kill himself than be stuck with Themis for an hour.

"Actually Themis, I need to see Tommy in my office if you'd mind?" Tommy sighed and looked at Themis. Themis looked disappointed and Tommy had to refrain from rolling his eyes. The Angel hadn't spoken to him since he was apparently at Tommy's apartment. Tommy says apparently because he was drunk from blood loss the whole time and doesn't remember shit.

"Yeah sure but I need to see him when you're done." Tommy followed The Angel into his office and they worked on the files together while discussing which villain caused the most damage. It was a surprisingly nice change of pace, and Tommy appreciated the help.

"Tommy, you got a moment?" Tommy groaned and turned around, walking up to Themis. He was just on his way back to his office from taking a piss. He was supposed to be sending a mission report to Captain Puffy soon so she could have enough information on a guy to send him to jail. Problem was, the report wasn't filled out. Tommy seemingly had to fudge every damn mission report on the floor using nothing but the camera footage and audio feed.

"Fucken hell man, just schedule a time to work with me." Themis snorted and led Tommy to his office, as though Tommy wouldn't know where it was. Tommy could walk there blindfolded at that point.

"Someone's snippy. Didn't realize you were so busy." Tommy sighed and took a deep breath, calming his nerves. He was admittedly stressed, but it wasn't an excuse to snap at Themis. Still, he'd allow himself to be a bit salty. He was overloaded with work because they couldn't do their job.

"Maybe if you guys organized your patrol reports, or even did them for that matter, I wouldn't have to play catch up so that NotFound's assistant doesn't bite my head off." Themis snorted and Tommy huffed angrily. NotFound's assistant, George, as Tommy learned, was seriously hounding his ass about getting those reports. Because apparently, the general public decided to blame heroes for incidents that didn't even happen during their patrols. Not that those two cared any.

"You can call me Technoblade, y'know?" Tommy looked at Themis, Technoblade apparently, in shock as he casually walked into his office and sat in the beanbag behind his desk. Tommy walked in slowly after him and closed the door behind him. "I know The Angel is still weird about his name with you but I trust you." Tommy smiled slightly and sat in the chair behind Technoblade's desk. Tommy hummed thoughtfully and got back to work finding the files George needed so he wouldn't be carrying in a bunch of files George didn't need.

"What'd you need me in here for?" Tommy looked back at Technoblade and he shrugged, picking up his laptop.

"Emotional support." Tommy glared at Technoblade and took a deep breath, trying his hardest to remain calm.