155

Apparently Thanos could predict where y/n was going to teleport to next.

Y/n slowly lowered his head to take a look at the sword that had impaled him, almost as if he was checking that it was actually there. And it was. It really was.

The golden blade of Thanos' double-edged sword had sunk right into his abdomen. It had seared straight through y/n, the tip of the blade stuck out of his back, dripping with fresh blood. Any small movement would just make the wound even larger.

Y/n lifted his head back up, eyes locking with Thanos as he stared down at him. His mouth hung open in utter shock and disbelief. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know anything but the fact that there was a blade piercing through him.

Crimson red blood spilled from his mouth. It dribbled down his chin, beginning to leave a puddle on the ground. The blood continued to pool in his mouth until it inevitably spilled over. Over and over again. Y/n was practically drowning, being forced to cough or otherwise it would stop him from breathing. Every cough caused his body to move. Every movement caused the blade to push even further.

Thanos hummed calmly as he stared down at y/n. One hand kept a tight hold on the blade, whilst the other reached out to gently cup his face. He wiped the dirt and blood off of his cheek with his thumb, tilting his head to the side as if to pretend that he cared. "I was starting to like you, little one." He murmured in a calm tone. "You're strong. Stronger than I thought you'd be. I just thought you'd be a copycat of her-" Thanos nodded toward Wanda, who was using her powers to destroy the stone. "But you're far more than that. You have an array of powers that you can use well, so how did we get here?"

Y/n gritted his teeth, blood continuing to spill out of his mouth. He glared up at Thanos, his eyes displaying a mixture of anger and pain. He tried to form words, but nothing came out except for shuddering breaths. His whole body shook with the pain of trying not to move, shivering as if he'd been out in the cold.

Y/n hated being treated the way the Thanos was treating him. The condescending hand on his cheek, the calm tone, the gentle touch. He was already putty in his hands due to the blade that was seared through his abdomen, but now he was trying to take more. He was playing mental games. Just like the man in the suit used to do.

"Your powers may be strong, but your mind is troubled." Thanos hummed, continuing to dote over y/n as he wiped the blood that had dripped down to his chin. "You see, when you tried to take control of my mind, I was able to see a few of your memories, and I'm sure you were able to see a few of mine." Thanos dragged out every word, wanting to savour every second of y/n's suffering. "But what I realised was that killing you here would be a relief for you. Would it not? You'd be able to escape all of the memories, all of the nightmares, everything." He sighed, tracing a finger across the side of his face. "Leaving you with your mind is a far greater form of torture than anything I could do to you, bubba."

Y/n tensed up. Pure anger had formed in his eyes. All he wanted to do was shout at Thanos, he wanted to retaliate and yell, but he couldn't. No words could be properly formed with all of the blood spilling out of his mouth. Of course he knew that nickname. Of course he did. Y/n opened his palm in an attempt to form an energy orb, but he was quickly stopped by Thanos sinking the blade in even further.

"That really riled you up, didn't it?" He chuckled, a teasing smile appearing on his face. "There's no need to try and hurt me again, I'm the one that's going to save you." Thanos hummed, taking a few steps back as he let go of y/n's face and his double-edged sword. He looked down at his gauntlet, admiring each stone with care. "This green stone here will pull that sword right out of you. No marks, no blood, nothing. You'll be in the same state that you were in before I sunk that blade into your stomach."

Y/n continued to glare at Thanos, his whole body shuddering from the sheer amount of pain that he was in. He was full of anger, but wasn't even able to vocalise any of it. So, y/n did the next best thing. He gathered as much blood as he possibly could in his mouth, waiting for the right moment before he spat it all over Thanos. He spat it all over his face. All over his gauntlet. It was a disgusting move, but Thanos was a disgusting man.

Thanos frowned as he was spat at, but he still kept his calm composure. He slowly wiped his face with his hand, shaking it off to the side of him. "I'll excuse you for that. I understand being saved by the person that did this to you isn't exactly ideal. But I thought that you'd be able to relate to my situation, seeming as though you almost killed your own lover." He said casually, wiping the blood off of each stone.

However, before y/n could react, Thanos closed his fist. The time stone had been activated.

Everything begun to go in reverse for y/n. All of the blood that had spilled from his mouth was lifted back inside and down his throat, all of the dirt that Thanos had wiped off of his face had appeared back on his face, every tear that had fallen seemed to roll back up his cheeks and into his eyes, but that wasn't even the weirdest sensation.

The blade lifted on it's own, slowly sliding out of y/n's stomach like a knife lifting out of butter. His body completely healed around where the blade had once been. No traces of blood, no marks on his mission suit, nothing. The blade didn't even have any marks on it. Just like Thanos had told him, it was as if it had never happened.

Y/n was left stood several feet away from Thanos, his whole body shaking and shuddering from the experience. He had no other way of describing it except it feeling like a complete violation of his body. A blade had sunk in and out of him, and no mark had been left. He gagged several times from the horrible sensation blood running back down his throat, his body trying it's hardest to puke it back up, but the only thing he could do was dry heave.

He slowly lifted his head up, glaring at Thanos through angry, watery eyes. "Fuck you." He spat through shaky breaths. One hand rested on his stomach whilst the other begun to form an orb of energy behind his back. Y/n was far from able to be able to fight Thanos again, but he wasn't going to give up. He couldn't. So, just as he begun to talk again, y/n blasted the orb of energy toward him.

As soon as Thanos saw the orb, he closed his fist once again, activating the gauntlet. The stones lit up, absorbing the power of y/n's energy orb and striking it right back at him.

Like a ragdoll, y/n was sent flying into a nearby tree. His whole body slammed into the thick bark, his spine and skull taking the brunt of it all. His barely conscious body tumbled down into the foliage with a crash, his eyes fighting not to roll to the back of his head. But, the only person he could see through his blurred vision was Thanos' face.

"Don't get in my way again." He threatened in a dark tone.