Chapter 10: Captured

#mardoxfanfic 10) A couple hours after Mardox explained his life as a Scout Trooper, everyone walked up from Mardox's base, chattering and examining their new Mardox Guantlets. Kanan and Hera got generic, level 1 MGs. Ezra had one with his energy slingshot built in. Sabine had a one with a paint gun instead of a smokescreen. Zeb opted out. Cameron got one, but with a pencil holder and a "little surprise". They reached the surface of Correlia, and as Mardox and Chopper installed a sonic-hyperdrive on the Ghost(Chopper reluctantly did as Mardox said when installing), Cameron and Ezra went around the back of the Ghost to test their MGs. Ezra was firing his energy slingshot into the air, testing the feel of the guantlet. Cameron was fiddling with the radio. The rest of the crew was in the Ghost, talking about Mardox. No-one noticed a mysterious TIE descending silently towards the ground. They only noticed Cameron scream. Everyone ran around to where Cameron and Ezra were, only to find them with the arms of a tall man in an Imperial Officer's uniform around their necks. He said, "Well, well, you rebels must get better at noticing things! These two are coming with me." He threw Cameron and Ezra into the back of the TIE, and as he was closing the hatch, Cameron and Ezra were trying to hold the hatch up and escape. But machine triumphed over man. The hatch clicked shut, the Officer climbed over the top of the TIE and opened the door to the cockpit, he said, "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Callum." He waved at the crew, hopped into the cockpit, and flew away, with the rebels firing blasters at the escaping TIE. Hera hung her head, and Kanan came over to her, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, dear." He said, "We'll get them back."