Chapter 26: Space Catch

"I wanna go back to Lothal." Was Ezra's immediate response to Mardox's question. The crew of the Ghost nodded in agreement. Mardox said,
"Alright, Lothal it is." He nodded to Lucas, who walked through a door in the wall with Foxtrot following. The Rebels walked into the Ghost and closed the ramp and started it up, the cargo ship hovering into the sky. The floor opened up, revealing the Avalanche. Mardox hopped into the cockpit, and the small fighter ascended into the air, with Lucas' small ship following out of the wall. The three ships flew out of the Correlian atmosphere to find three Star Destroyers and a small Imperial ship that appeared quite menacing. Mardox and Lucas immediately engaged the Star Destroyers, with Lucas deploying drones to take out the smaller ship. This ship approached the Ghost and a tube on the side extended and latched onto the Ghost.

INSIDE THE GHOST
"Cameron! Turret please!" Hera was blasting off orders from the cockpit like a chain gun. Cameron heard the order directed at her and made her way to the turret. Suddenly, the Ghost rocked violently. Cameron took this as just a hit from one of the Star Destroyers. She continued to the turret when the boarding door at the side of the ship opened to reveal Agent Callum, Maximoff and four stormtroopers. Callum pulled out an odd gun and shot it at Cameron. A sticky patch of ill smelling oil landed on her face, and she fell to the floor, a stormtrooper catching her. The soldier carried her back to the Imperial ship. Hera seeing there were no TIEs being destroyed from the turret, started calling Cameron on her radio.
"Spectre 2 to Spectre 7! Spectre 2 to Spectre 7! Do you copy? I repeat, Spectre 7, do you copy?" Seeing no answer, she sent Ezra to go check on her. Ezra just managed to glimpse the doors closing, seeing Callum's and Cameron's face in the Imperial ship.

OUTSIDE THE GHOST

The small Imperial boarding ship detached from the Ghost and turned away from Correlia. It disappeared into hyperspace, the Star Destroyers following.

INSIDE THE GHOST

Ezra ran to the cockpit and explained what he saw to Hera. Just as he finished, Mardox called them on the comm, saying,
"Those ships just went to Lothal! What happened?" Before Hera could respond, Ezra said, "ExplainlatergettoLothalnow!" Mardox then contacted Lucas, and all three ships jumped into sonic-hyperspace in pursuit of Callum.