Chapter 1 - Homeroom

Ayyy. How YOU doing!?

What's going everyone. It's June. Summer of Rel 2022 is about here. I've been in the middle of switching jobs, getting my health insurance back, getting my small business together, and writing books for a publishing agent. Fingers crossed.

But I'm here. I'm back.

Down to task. The most forgotten girl and disappointing first girl in recent memory gets redemption in a cute relationship many dream about.

Remember, it's okay to be Mid.

Let's get it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Homeroom can be whatever for some. Though when one is seated next to a good few people that can the conversation going with good energy and laughs, it is a good place to be. Naturally friends or good classmates start the day right. Heading into the day (FN) was in first and put down the chairs and was kicking back. Making sure no homework was missed and keep it moving. If he's up and there wasn't much to do, might as well check homework, attempt to be up to date on manga, and when the friends come just kick back and enjoy life until the bell rings.

But when someone with redish-pink hair (to clarify, in actuality they all have the same hair color) came in with a different school uniform on. A sexy and cute uniform at that. The simple black blouse and white skirt belonged to a school for kids that were well off. Rich kids, parents from big companies, adopted into big estates, and the whole works.

"My name is Itsuki Nakano. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Oh my stars. Wow. (FN) thought.

"Damn. Hot n rich transfer girl." Said a classmate to his left.

"Wow. What's she doing here?" Asked a girl in front of (FN).

(FN) watched as the new girl sat one row behind him and one spot to the right. She was diagonal of him. She was nervously getting out a pencil and paper for some notes that were about to take place soon. Itsuki was a cutie. That was no secret. Then to see about who she was in the meantime. The girls were curious of course. There were a few minutes to kill in homeroom before the first class started. Ironically (FN) had his start in there first period. Most likely he wasn't going to find out for a while.

As the first bell rang students got up and left. Not everyone had class in there. And history to kick off the day was a little rough for most people. (FN) nodded to a three friends on the way out and then turned around to notice it was just he and four others. One of which, with the vibrant hair and smile.

"Hey Itsuki. Welcome." (FN) smiled.

She looked over. "Hello."

"Good to have you. How's everything so far?"

"It's really nice here. Feels much more normal. I like that."

"I wish I could relate, but I can't. Here is laid back from what they tell me. I can't argue it really. Nothing too chaotic either. You picked up a good spot. " Seems a little awkward but with good intentions.

"Thanks for being the first guy talking to me instead of about me." She nodded. "I know it's my first day, but still."

"What do they look and you know they are talking about you and you try not to overhear them? That sort of thing?" (FN) smiled.

"Well, yeah." She slightly blushed.

"I think it's the hair Itsuki." He chuckled.

"What about it?" She looked up and rubbed the star clips she put in.