Chapter 10 - Coming Home

Girlfriend is coming over with only he, his girlfriend, and his older sister. There is no sister/brother complex thankfully, but with the older sister being rather assertive anything can be on the table.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was quiet as for the first time ever, Itsuki found herself walking from school and to a home. Not hers either. The terms boyfriend and girlfriend were still adjusting in her mind as Itsuki watched next to (FN) on the way to his house. He walked the closer side to the street as she was nervous as she hasn't been over a boy's house alone. Let alone a boyfriend's place. Then an older sister? This could be anything. With Itsuki fearing that she would be tough like Nino.

"Honey, I'm nervous." Itsuki finally said it out loud.

"Me too. Although less nervous because I had to get through four girls to date you and tonight there is only one." (FN) smiled. "Thats good enough for me, honestly."

"Does she expect much from me?" She asked.

"Elle is practical. I'm not your servant and you're modest, cute, and I feel like once we get used to things it's only going to get better."

"Servant?" She questioned. "Ouch. What's that's supposed to me?" She felt saddened.

"Oh you know. Same thing as homeroom. You've never put who you are and who your father is in front of anyone. You are you Itsuki. Your status isn't your personality. Simple as that." He smiled and offered her his hand.

Itsuki looked down and blushed. This is really happening? "Can I really?" She asked.

He smiled. "Please." He felt her reach over as they other felt a shiver. "This is-"

"Wow..."

The two of them stopped and just looked at each other. It's true what they say. When there is that spark you notice it. Sometimes it isn't right away. That silver shine that one sees for just a split second. Zing as it's called. The couple just looked into each other's eyes.

"Itsuki?"

"(FN)."

They inched forward and closed their eyes. Having their first kiss. It sat there for a moment and they separated.

"Wow."

"Wow."

(FN) even blushed. "So, better?"

"I think so."

"I'm getting used to it too. We're both learning how it all works. I know. But Itsuki I promise you. I respect you and will be the best I can." He reached for another kiss. She was frozen still. It was quick and they separated again.

"Thank you." She smiled. Letting out a sigh of relief and her blush fell. "Im ready."

"Thank you Itsuki. And I will defend you if Elle asks anything. I doubt she will. She's nice. Calls it fair. Might defend you more since you're the girl being the guest."

"She had a lot of friends over?" Itsuki pondered thinking how he was not awkward at talking to girls at all.

"She did. And one tried flirting with me as a joke when night and they just kind of taught me from there how this all goes and I learned more with time. But even so, you're my first girlfriend." (FN) said awkwardly. 

"How am I the first?" A valid question from Itsuki. He seemed really experienced. How could he be a virgin and never dated before?

"Well from a maturity standpoint and seeing a spark. I saw something with you. Wasn't sure how it would go. But we're here. I wouldn't change it either. Have no reason to." He smiled.

Itsuki did want to challenge him. It was just what girls did.  Insecure or not. "My sisters? Father? Money?"

"We are past all of that with ease. Don't you think?" He nodded.

"Mostly. Hopefully you don't need to meet Father until we graduate or something. He lives at a different apartment and all, but yeah..."

"Sore subject? Okay. I can handle that. So let's have dinner with Elle tonight and you sure you are okay with a taxi home?"

"Of course. There's a certain company Father has an account with. We use it all the time. And it's either that or cars and parking all of us." Replied Itsuki.

"Just train and bus for me. Although a moped would be nice when I start working maybe. That sort."

"Either so. It works." Itsuki giggled as then she stood in front of what she believed was his house. "This is it, isn't it..."

"Ready? Just you, me, and Elle?" He asked one last time.

"Let's go Honey."

It was now a moment of truth. (FN) taking his girlfriend by the hand and walking into the front door as Elle is in the kitchen at the counter reading a report as there is shrimp tempura going. Looks like Elle is using this signature dish as a thing for the two of them. The older sister looked up. 

"Well hello." She said waiting for her brother to break the ice. 

(FN) had to put this in his hands. "Hey Elle. This is Itsuki." Then turning to his girlfriend. "Itsuki this is my older sister Elle." Then back to his sister. "Elle just pointing this out she's my girlfriend and we are still working through all of this."

"First girlfriend, first boyfriend?" Elle smiled. "That's cute. Tell ya what. You give me Itsuki's number if she is comfortable with it and I can help you both out. How's that? I got to stick to girl code and you damn well better know better by now. Myra, Leelee, and the others that came around have been teaching you things since you were a kid."

"So wait." Itsuki swapped her shoes and thought about this statement from Elle. "Is that why boys are nervous around girls? Because they aren't around them enough to know?"

Elle nodded. "As soon as it hits middle school they go into different directions and after that boys and girls sort of do their own things. So when he was a kid and I was in middle school he got to be around girls that age that weren't related to him.  I had friends over a lot to get studying and stuff done faster and we all had a blast."

"He tell you I'm a quintuplet?" Itsuki asked casually.

"Quin-" Elle gasped as it just processed in her head. "You're one of five!?"

"Me, Ichika, Nino, Miku, and Yotsuba." 

"Holy crap. That's um, that's something. They all okay about you dating a boy or how's that going?"

"Three are and one is unsure but she would be about any of us." Itsuki smiled in disregard to Nino's feelings. "I know we can't be together forever but we all have different things about us. And since she likes a different type of boy, like she can talk." She pouted.

"Different type?" Elle giggled. "What's my brother for a type and what's this sister's?"

"He's a gentleman and average type. She wants a bad boy and rebellious type." Itsuki replied to her.

(FN) could only sigh. He was great that the two favorite girls in his life seemed to get along great. But with serious questions being answered right off the bat and they seemed a little embarrassing, who knows what other questions would pop up and soon to be covered up by girl code. He knew he was in for it. But it was going to be a great price to pay considering that just moments ago Itsuki thought that Elle could be intimidating. Sure enough they were friends off the bat. Perfect.

~~~~~

Always best knowing that people on the same side.

-Relly