Chapter 4 - Short Hair

As I take a break from my novel (stuck on chapter 15), I had an idea that brings Itsuki, (FN), and the eldest sister in Ichika into some good humorous scenes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

There was a plot going on around (FN) and Itsuki. It started with the sisters all sitting together at lunch. As Ichika was digging into the last of her rice she had to find out what her little sister was doing with her new guy friend. As the five of them were technically still looking for someone to fill up their tutor position, it would be different if Itsuki wasn't in that circle. Results would vary too. One on one sessions versus four girls that are all different.

"So Itsuki, you and your new friend are in your homeroom  studying today right?" Asked Ichika.

"Yeah." Nodded Itsuki.

"You exchange numbers yet?"

"Hmmm. We probably should." Itsuki shrugged. "That's a good idea."

"You wouldn't give your number to a creep right? I mean, is he the nerdy type? Geeky? Average?" Asked Nino.

"Average. Typical one you would have to really look around for him. He doesn't stand out too much." Replied Itsuki.

"That sounds underwhelming." Grumbled Nino.

"It doesn't sound bad." Mumbled Miku.

"Aren't we all special in a way?" Pointed out Yotsuba.

"Would you cut it out?" Itsuki was starting to really get bothered by Nino's snarky remarks. Judgmental was an understatement. It was getting ridiculous. She acted as he was a cheater, a liar, or a thief. 

"You eat your burger and clam it." Nino countered.

"Now-now." Ichika had to step to the plate. "You need to be a better people person Nino. Not sure who's yanking on your ribbons but you can lighten up a little."

"Fine then. But this doesn't feel right." Nino crossed her arms.

"You haven't met him. And so far, better than a few guys here. Not dense, staring at your parts all day, or making snarky remarks." Itsuki defended (FN) well. So far he earned his keep. To her at least. Nino had doubts, Ichika was interested to know more, and the other two had no opinion. 

"I'm sure we will meet him soon." Ichika giggled. Not if I can't help it. Looks like the limo is going to be two short. I have meet with Oda later on anyway. I have a little time and I can still be in uniform. It's okay. I have everything I need in my purse.

Three hours later the final bell rang. This is when everything started to get into motion. Ichika knew how to get around. It's easy with a kind and playful personality with a secret talent of acting. With that said after the final bell she didn't end up going to her shoe locker and to the limo. Rather to the vending machine to scope out a snack and waiting for her sister to come through. 

Let's see little sister. 3-5. Okay. She stood down the hallway in one of her disguises. Putting on a black pair of glasses and one of her sister's hair ribbons. Then reading one of her manga chapters as she watching the traffic of people walk by. I'm really looking forward to seeing this average guy you refer to. And most relationships aren't about jocks, brainiacs, hot bodies, and cheerleaders. Not every average teenaged boy is nice, willing to teach, willing to learn, and cute.

As she waited she found one boy that found himself walked into room 3-5. One that certainly could blend into a crowd. Blending in. Right. Coming from one of five sisters all born within twenty minutes or so.