Chapter 3 - Star Appearance

What happens if you think sister means her with different hair?

I'll leave it at that.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(FN) was looking forward to the next day. Seeing Itsuki the new girl in the regular school attire to make her stand out a little less while he was curious about her sister and the other new girls that recently transferred. They got along together very well on the first day. Now a time to keep things going and keep his foot in the door. 

It wasn't often that he took his time going to school. Though this time around he did. After meeting a new girl it may be a sign of things to come. They only shared food together. As he went to his shoe locker he thought he saw something familiar. (FN) wasn't thinking about sisters and when to meet them. He was seeing a girl with that pinkish-red color and nice legs. That's what he remembered. And she was sweet. He was thinking about Itsuki, tempura, and fried chicken. He essentially forgot the rest. 

He soon was about to find out that this girl was not her. "Hey. Morning. How are you?"

She turned around. "And just what do you want?" The girl huffed as she turned around.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought-"

"You thought? Thought what? That I'd be interested in a slime ball like you?" This was clearly not Itsuki.

"Thought you were-"

"What? That kind of girl? You disgust me."

"I thought you were someone else. Sorry." And he walked away. What else could he do? He didn't say anything wrong. It was just being on the receiving end on someone with a bad attitude. Wow. That chick is bad news. 

She shook her head and proceeded. "Whatever."

After that (FN) went into homeroom. Waiting to see how that would go. There was no way he was the first one in there now. As he found his friends, other classmates, and Itsuki that was finishing a Japanese fish waffle (If you don't have a clue, look it up. My friend thought it was fish taco but a waffle shell. I won't say names but come on man). In doing so he waved at Itsuki and sat down. (FN) noticed something. The hair was different then what he saw just a minute or two ago. 

"Uh, hey, morning." (FN) greeted Itsuki a little hesitant as he sat down at his desk. 

"Your friends say you're usually the first one here. You okay?" Asked Itsuki.

"I'm okay,  outside a little mishap before I just got in. But I'm okay."

Itsuki finished her fish waffle. "What did he do?"

"It was a she and she thought a hello was rude. Anyway, how's the new threads? They're okay right?"

"Comfortable." She nodded.

I don't want to say she's smoking in the other one. But doesn't black look good on anyone? And white skirts are naturally sexy. "All is good. And as for studying you mentioned something a little but we never got back on it. So what's going on?"

"Do you have time today? And I found a table at lunch so I thought I would let you know right away. Just in case it gets busy." She smiled.

"Thanks. And yeah, where to?" 

"Is the library used a lot? Is there somewhere else?" She proposed.

"This room is empty after the final bell. There is no club in here. That makes it easy right?" Even better. But there was a catch to this. And on top of that, (FN)'s problems may not have been in homeroom and his first class of the day, but outside of that room, the problems involving him and Itsuki were prone to something happening.

~~~~~

As Itsuki loaded her lunch with fried chicken she was with the same person that was mistaken for her. Nino decided on a ramen bowl and went to go join three others. Though people noticed that five new girls with the same hair color were sitting at the same table. This was going to get confusing as to how to separate them. 

When Itsuki sat down she was next to her eldest big sister. Ichika. The short haired girl with the most playful personality. "So girls, how's everyone's day?"

"Started by some slime ball but okay after that." Said Nino breaking her chopsticks.

"Do tell." Ichika smirked.

"Shoe locker this morning. Gross." Nino shook her head.

"Sorry to hear. Anyone else have news? Something good?" Ichika looked around the table.

"I'm studying after classes today. I'll be in homeroom. It will be empty. I'll be waiting on a friend." Itsuki looked over to see the girls surprised. Their second day of school and not only their first day in the school uniforms, but first day their ride to school was going to contain one less person. 

"Will that change if we get that tutor Father is hiring?" Asked Yotsuba.

"We'll see. But really now, can one person teach all five of us? Something to think about. I want to at least try it. He's really nice." Shrugged Itsuki.

"A guy?" Giggled Ichika. "Teenaged romance is so beautiful. What's he like."

"How did you meet him?" Asked Miku.

"He's in my homeroom and we have our first class together. Had lunch together too. But that's it. He said he would help me study. I'm taking advantage of it. He's been like the only one that didn't stare and whisper about me. He actually said hi. He actually has respect. Unlike someone else I had lunch with. Hmph."

"As long as he's nice." Thought Yotsuba.

"Is he cute?" Asked Ichika.

"And this isn't someone you like?" Glared Nino.

"I haven't thought that much into it..." Itsuki blushed. "And the fried chicken is good. He tried it yesterday. I traded some tempura to him to have some."

"Oooooohhh. You know what they say when a boy and girl share food together." Ichika teased.

"So no problem about me staying tomorrow? I can ride a taxi  home." Itsuki looked around the table. Miku didn't vote against it. Yotsuba was always helping everyone so she wasn't going to object. Then it left the eldest one and the meanest of the bunch. Ichika was going to see what he was like. Which Itsuki wasn't so sure of. And Nino could drive someone away if she wanted to. She was a crabby, strong bite, mean girl. 

"Don't bring him home." Snorted Nino.

"Come on. They're JUST studying. So let this play out. Let's study and enjoy what hopefully is our last year of high school. We should be able to go on trips, have fun, and with some work we can graduate and move onto the next chapter."

"Especially with what we have going on. Well, I know I have to get better grades. No one will help me next year. That's for current." Itsuki looked at her sisters. College? She was the only one. Yotsuba was out. Ichika out. Miku probably not. Nino, well hopefully not going to America otherwise she would be a party animal. "I thought so."

"Hope you get to tell me what he's like. After all. It isn't every day that we invite boys. I think we kind of scare them away." Ichika winked and went back to eating.

"Keep an eye on him. But if he's bad news he won't make it too far in the apartment." Threatened Nino.

"You better not touch (FN)." Pouted Itsuki.

"Good. A name."

"I'm just trying to pass and go to school to be a teacher..." Itsuki sighed. "What am I thinking?"

~~~~~

About a lot.

-Relly