Chapter 13 - Trouble

The girls know you're in trouble, and then you have to head home to face the music too. How will it go?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The school was having the hammer dropped on the two boys for the fight. Not mattering who started it. One ended it and then realized how much of a mess they were in. The school was taking proper action with a three day suspension ban hammer for both of them. To be served out of school to boot. (F/N) was nervous as he would have his sister and parents to answer to in his return. 

As he stepped in that afternoon, his sister Elle and mother were waiting at the kitchen table for him. They sat side by side as poor (F/N) took his shoes off and nervously sat himself down across from his mother. 

"It's clear as day you have been informed?" He nearly flinched.

"What the hell were thinking? What happened?" His mother asked.

"Well, this simpleton was fighting over one of Itsuki's. And she has no idea who the hell he is. Itsuki didn't know who he was at least. So he pushed me, I pushed him back to say go away, he punched me in the face and I let him have it." (F/N) knew no matter how he sugarcoated this the result wouldn't change. Straight to the point and wait for the reply. It's safer that way.

"From Headmaster, he said he instigated and started the fight but you beat him up pretty good." His mother folded her arms.

"Okay so I gave him a few punches and then I saw the staff and quit while I was ahead. I wasn't fighting over a girl Mom. At the end of the day we were taught how to defend ourselves. And then know when to stop. I didn't hit first."

"You push him with both forearms?" Elle asked.

"Yes..." (F/N) blushed.

"Wow. He must have liked her. That kind of push means fight or go home." Elle nodded crediting her brother.

"It's being assertive, right?" He asked.

"And just what do you plan on doing for these three days?" His mother asked.

"Well catch up on laundry, cleaning, classwork will get sent to me and get a head start on that. After that, do you mind if I still tutor Itsuki during this mess?"

She sighed. "Well, I won't rule it out. How's that? But no promises."

The front door opened. A man in a suit and business briefcase walked in and swapped his shoes. He was the same height as (F/N) and the same size. He was just over 40 years old and still going strong. 

"Dad." (F/N) nodded.

"Why you no behalf?" His father looked down and shook his head.

"Can you hear me out?" Argued (F/N).

"You hear me. You pain in my ass." Scoffed his father.

"Dad it was self defense." (F/N) argued again.

"Ah." The man perked his head up. "Did you win?"

"Hideki!" Scolded the mother. "Don't encourage him."

"My mistake Ako." He cleared his throat. "Anyway, tell me son. Did he strike first?"

"Pushed first and he swung at me after I pushed him. I gave him a few good swings and stopped when the staff got close. That was it. We got three day suspension. I'm here."

"Well, you defended yourself and quit. Not letting rage get to you?" His father questioned. 

"Yes Sir."

"You going to beat the stuffing out of him if no one interfered?"

"No Sir."

His father smiled. "Alright Boy. You know you're helping your mother around here before you make any plans, right?"

"I'm aware." (F/N) chuckled. All the pressure was off of him now.

"You're welcome." Called Elle.

"Thank you for everything." (F/N) was assuming that his sister had a little input towards their parents in the punishment from being suspended from school. Worth it though. "So I'm allowed to head over to tutor, right?"

"She can come here too if she would like." Elle looked over at her mother. "She's a nice girl Mom. She's cute. Sweet too. Comes from a business man that lives separately and they lost their mother at a young age."

"Well I guess I get to meet her soon. Bring her over. If you please." Her mother insisted.

"Itsuki coming here? Okay. I mean, first time and such." He was nervous up to a certain point. (F/N) has never brought home a girl before. Mom seems to be okay with it. Which is nice. But given he's a senior in high school, she must have seen this coming for a while now. Also a perk of being a second child. 

"We have room." His father smiled.

"Glad we are all are on board Hideki." Smiled Ako.

"Well my beautiful wife we did meet in high school and dated halfway through." Hideki smiled.

"There isn't going to be a staring contest or anything, right?" Asked (F/N).

"Cleared up already. You're welcome." Elle just giggled at him.

"Okay Elle. Thank you. Although I'm curious about what you said or did." Pondered (F/N).

"We talked." She winked at him. "It's a girl code area thing. You know."

"Fair enough. I won't pry. And it's actually kind of funny because respect is actually how I got to sit down and talk to Itsuki a bunch right after transferring. Everyone stared at her and I said hi like normal and that was it. Here we are, right?"

"Me and my friends helped you a lot. I had to lure one of them off of you too. She's a nut, that's why." Elle giggled. "Remember Rina?"

"Wow. Really?" He was stunned. "Ya know, it actually makes all the sense in the world though..." (F/N) remembered the warm hugs, sitting in her lap watching movies, and dressing him up before heading to places. "She crushed me or saw me like a little brother or adopted child?"

"Honestly I feel like it could be any of the three. But there was a lot of affection. How's that?"

"I feel like all of you prepared me for this. Correct me if I'm wrong."

"For grandchildren. Yes." Nodded Hideki.

"Pops!" Cried (F/N).

"One day I pass the sword onto you and keep our ancestors proud."

"After we both get done with school. You got maybe five more years. How's that before we start thinking?"

"Just make sure it's before I'm 60. How's that? You got closer to twenty than fifteen. Sound about right?" His father grinned.

"Okay. That's fair." All considering I kicked somebody's ass and my parents arrived home early because of it, thank God for Elle. I don't know how she does it. But she's like a second cool mom for a reason. And this suspension won't be too bad. Hopefully...

~~~~~

Nonetheless, there's sprouting after every wildfire.

Is his time off going to effect his relationship? Who was Bando really after?

We shall see.

-Relly