Chapter 7 - First Day On The Job

First day boyfriend does have that nervous phase. Same with the girlfriend. Then add anime clichés. You get the idea. Back to class.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Itsuki later that night laid in bed staring at the ceiling. The moonlight creeping just a little bit. It didn't bother her, the events during the night did. Nino nearly scaring off (FN), Ichika being the savior of the night, and two of her sisters watching this whole conflict with not much input. Though as her new relationship started off rocky, she became so unsure. Maybe it was too fast. Perhaps not ready enough for it. But then, she got a text.

(FN)

Thanks for having me. I appreciate it.

Itsuki

Thanks. Library tomorrow after classes?

(FN)

Yeah. See you tomorrow morning.

It was a tranquil night after (FN) and Itsuki reached their boy/girlfriend agreement. Though did it change anything? Not really. Though they say the title that weighs over people's heads naturally causes pressure and trouble. How long until everyone realizes and overreacts? And at what caliber? No one could guess. 

Itsuki was trying not to blush as she was at her shoe locker. Getting a text. Who could it be?

(FN)

Smile. See you soon.

That had her feeling a little better. The one always holding herself back finally letting out a smile. The nerves starting to get a little more controlled. Now she was looking forward to that meetup in homeroom. Before things started. She didn't have that giggly school girl personality. Ituski was more of a humble and hermit type. Not bad, but still trying to express. Slow progress.

When she walked into homeroom there were only ten students. One of which was her new boyfriend. She smiled warmly. "Good morning."

"Morning." (FN) winked at her.

"Uh-" Itsuki blushed. There was a glance or two as she walked over. "Hi..." Nervous. So cute.

"I'll take that as good morning. Feeling alright?"

Itsuki looked over at him and got closer. "Still processing all of this."

"This is kind of a new thing for me too. But I don't feel weird about it. If you do, I get it. It's hard for me too."

"Talking to people? Having a, you know?" Itsuki didn't want to say it put loud.

"My sister helped me talk to women. That's that. You don't have a brother. It's fine. Let's just, be normal. The library when we have more time for us we can talk about whatever you like."

There were two girls on the other side of the classroom. Two short girls with long, straight, black hair. 

"You think new girl is with him?"

"I don't know. Maybe just shy?"

"Pinky (hair) with him and not showing it?"

"I don't know Ami. They haven't made any moves."

"I mean, I don't see flirting."