Chapter 11 - First Date

Before the word could truly spread about one of the pink haired Nakano Quins had a boyfriend, the day after school they had planned a late lunch and study session at his house in the living room. There that one time they ate together at lunch and then it seemed as so many in the cafeteria forgot about the whole thing. Homeroom however, some saw it while others thought that it couldn't work due to society status. The common boy and the rich girl. Typically that doesn't work. The other way around, it happens all the time. Especially if the boy is a prince in a fairy tale. 

After school there was one absent from the limo to head to the apartment. Sometimes it did happen. Times when Ichika had to work or Nino wanted to hangout with some friends. Yotsuba and her crazy schedule. This time, Itsuki was two days absent from the ride home. Unusual from the driver's view, but the sisters knew she was seeing someone and most of them supported the action. Especially with a woman supervising the area at his house. Older sisters were strict and could lay the smackdown. With Itsuki technically the youngest, another reason for concern. 

Presently, (FN) and Itsuki stopped at a café to talk over a small meal. A fresh pot of tea and a pair of sandwiches to talk over the day was pleasant. Sitting across from one another at a table meant for two as people were going in and out. What joy. 

"I feel like this will help us bridge the gap." Said (FN).

"Thank you so very much. Especially before tutoring. You going to be okay?" Asked Itsuki.

"I'd rather ask you that. I'll grab a bus and walk home. I'm fine. If you have any questions about the assignments just let me know. I know its not all a walk in the park. The tutor, yeah. You, just in case Stars."

"I've had this hairclips in since I was a little girl. It was able to have all of us be told apart. Eventually when we hit around middle school and high school we kind of do our own thing. The hair color throws everyone off." She winked at him before taking a sip of her tea.

"It got me. One of your sisters thought I was some chump." He shook his head trying not to feel embarrassed. Nino was the strongest and boldest as far as intimidating and putting someone in his place. (FN) learned the hard way and won't forget it.

"That's Nino. She's, well-" Itsuki didn't want to be mean.

"Tough?" He shrugged.

"We can go with that." Itsuki nodded.

"Some women are just tough. And I try to limit the damage. My sister included."

"You think she likes me?"

"Oh yes. After seeing her one time, she would have told me different. That and, isn't this really our, you know..."

"This is my first date too." Itsuki smiled. "Thank you for the food."

"My treat. It feels great coming here with someone. I usually go at it alone." 

"Really? Why so? The place is so good."

"Not my side of town. That's all. Plus, I've wanted to bring a girlfriend here for years."

"And here we are." She smiled brightly.

"That we are. Also nice not getting stared at for coming alone. People do that." He looked over his shoulder and caught the smiles from others. A high school boy and girl at a café together. Quite romantic. "I'm sure you've noticed."

"Well if a girl comes by herself it's fine. A guy, yeah, I don't know."

"Just how it is unfortunately. Right?"

"Well this is amazing. I hope we come back more. What about yourself?" Itsuki asked.

"You got it. We will try everything on here at keast once if you like it that much."

"I think we can really find great places."

"One down." He teased.

"I got to ask though Honey, why me? What had you come to me?" Itsuki was curious. Wanting to see if this can be clarified between all five of them. Making sure the traits stick out.

"You're simply cute. Cute girl, pretty voice, your demeanor. And that's how I've placed you differently. I know you are one of five sisters. If I just said your hair, two others can make it look like yours. Do I think the stars are cute? Yeah, but that's not the number one thing."

"I'm happy so speak better than other guys." It made Itsuki feel much better. Less questions. Girls like assurances.

"I try to. And, I don't want to ever make you feel uncomfortable. Because I know how that works. That would never do."

"Finally someone gets it. I love my sisters and we love each other because we are all of what we have, just, we are our own people." Itsuki winked at him.

"I understand to a point. I know I can't compare. I get it. But if I don't try my best to see who is who I imagine that doesn't just go that far. Right?"

"Well it is a protective thing. It does have its perks." She giggled.

"You're honest about it. Thank you."

"Well none of us had boyfriends that could really be counted. Some cute boys we would talk to, but nothing else coming into something else."

"Oh, I think I got it Itsuki. Nowhere like it turns out to be like this?"

"If you can't tell us apart and remember our names, it's not going to work..."

"Amen..."

~~~~~

[ Sorry this is late. In a new arc of the story. Hope it's worth the wait.

-Relly ]