Chapter 14 - Visit

After being suspended for giving a guy the hands, you find yourself just cleaning, doing school work, and then, a surprise.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Itsuki went into homeroom that morning and stared at the empty seat that her boyfriend would be in. Everything yesterday happened so fast. Someone was jealous because of him dating one of the Quins. On top of that, it was the wrong girl. The wrong sister! Oh the pain. The gossip had gotten out that he was jealous and eyeing Nino the whole time since all five girls transferred. 

(Just a side note everyone. In the canon universe, they all have the same hair color. Check their child photos. It's that signature pink. )

She heard all of it and turned around to a girl sitting next to her. 

"So my sister and I got confused?" Asked Itsuki.

"I guess so. So Bando thought you're boyfriend was with someone else?" Asked the classmate.

"I wear stars and she wears ribbons. I know we all look alike to a point, but is it the hair color? Really?"

"Well, you aren't the first girl with vibrant hair, a cute warm smile, and nice personality to light up the room and demand attention. Even if demand isn't the word, you got it. It's just how it goes really. As far as (F/N) at least he stood up for you and your sisters. He had it coming to him. He started it and I think your boyfriend held himself back at the end. It could have been a bloody mess."

"Yeah. He called me and told me that he's suspended for a few days and I'll bring him his assignments. This was just a wild thing that happened. His parents and sister talked to him and I will see how he is doing when I see him. Although, I find it funny they both got three days even though one got beat up and the other one didn't."  Itsuki shook her head. Fair is fair, although one instigated and the other returned it and stopped before it got ugly. 

"Good for the two of you. Really. Although, are your other sisters seeing someone? Might want to have them make that clear beforehand." The classmate winked at Itsuki.

"They are just worried about class and a few things outside of that. I don't think they have any guys. Don't know if they see someone who's interesting to them. Although if there is one, I'd be curious." Itsuki gave it some great thought. Especially since there is a boy in their grade helping out her four sisters. 

"Yotsuba even? She's friendly. A friend of mine says she is the most selfless girl she has ever met."

"That's her. I'll find out though. I doubt Fuutaro is going out with one of them though." Itsuki doubted to a point, although there was a little reason to making her see both sides.

~~~~~

Over at (F/N)'s house, he was catching up on laundry early and cleaning the house a little to carry the loud while his sister and mother were at work. The clothes were folded and put away and both bathrooms were cleaned from all 360 degrees. He had really had time to tackle the house at hand in the meantime to keep himself busy and be productive. Getting to sleep in to boot. 

It was around the final bell time when he was giving the main bathroom and shower a final rinse to get the last of the suds down the drain and have it shine when got a phone call. He put the shower head down and looked at his phone.

"Itsuki. Okay." He answered. "Hey Star. How's it going?"

< Honey what are you up to? >

"I got to sleep in, got laundry done early, and I got some bathroom deep cleans through and through done. On the final rinse. What's happening on your end?"