Chapter 5 - All Of Them

Knowing she's one of five, he's in for it now.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The trouble being a guy friends with a girl is when she has a sister, a family member, another sister, or a friend of the sort it can be difficult. So does that mean that he has to get permission from all of them? Then what are the parents like? This is going to be good.

It was awkward as Itsuki sat at lunch with her sisters. All the poor youngest sister is blushing and covering herface when talking to (FN) and strictly talking about assignments. As she grabbed herself a plate of beef barbecue and extra barbecue she was glaring at Ichika. The impersonator of her in homeroom to the guy she was having a good liking to so far. It was nothing serious to have someone switch places, but still. Ichika didn't acknowledge Itsuki as she was talking to Nino ironically about boys.

"Some of them are just so obvious. Then the mystery ones are the fun ones to poke around. There usually isn't anything wrong but you wonder why they are so shy or closed off." Ichika giggled.

"Hey. Speaking of. What was that this morning?" Pouted Itsuki.

"Oh hey. You mean homeroom? The lockers?" The eldest sister teased.

"Did you really try and flirt with (FN) this morning in my place to get a rise out of him?" 

"Just checking to see what he was like. You mentioned him but haven't spent time with him yet. We don't have the tutor yet. We do tomorrow. But I don't get it. What's taking so long? High school is about friends, adventures, trying things. And, romance." Ichika winked.

"You're kidding right?" Nino looked over.

"Can I eat this freshy made beef in peace? Or are the two of you going to question me to death until (FN) comes to the house?" Itsuki grumbled.

"Great idea. I'll invite him." Proposed Ichika.

"Huh!?" Gasped Nino.

"Who?" Asked Yotsuba.

"A friend?" Pondered Miku.

"That's not what I had in mind!" Cried Itsuki.

"Well we let him off easy and since you two are just 'friends' then why is it bad that we invite him over and talk to him over food?" Asked Ichika.

"I'm cooking for one more? Seriously? How about we just order something? How's that?" Nino wasn't on board with this either.

"Fine. We can have it delivered. That's not a problem. But no one ever wondered what it is like to have someone like him around? Someone nice but average boy in the school? Instead of who his father is like at the old school?" Ichika did have a point. From rich kids to normal was a good adjustment. Outside the uniform that made them look sexy. 

"So, I have to invite him over?"

"I can do it."

This thing between the eldest a d youngest sister was not working out for Itsuki. She knew what she had to do. "I'll ask..."

"So how's this all going to work when the tutor gets here and we need to al get together and learn? He just a side piece?" Asked Yotsuba.

"That makes him sound unwanted." Replied Miku.

"I think we know what a teenaged boy is." Huffed Nino.

"Horny?" Asked Yotsuba.

"Can you not!?" Itsuki was just not having a good day. "Tell you what. I'll find him right now and ask if all of you will quit it." Itsuki got up from her table. She talked the talk and walked the walk.