Chapter 9 - Home

Date at home? What's the sister going to think?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

That night when Itsuki got home, it was a quiet suite. Miku playing her MMO, Nino and Yotsuba attempting to share the bathroom, and then there was Ichika on the couch ready for bed as she waited for Itsuki to come home. This caught her youngest sister off guard.

"How was your date?" Asked Ichika.

"Um, fine. Wish our waitress was less, you know." Itsuki blushed.

"Forward? Hot?"

"Well, let's go with that." Itsuki blushed.

"Lafamia?" Guessed Ichika.

"No. This woman Mina."

"Oh." Ichika's eyes grew. "She would devour him. How'd he do?"

"He didn't even look at her!" Cried Itsuki.

"Wow. I'm impressed." Lafamia was a big help after all. I got my closure. For now. Ichika's plan worked. Even better than she expected.

"Don't know how or why."

"Because you're his girlfriend, and he's smart. At this point nothing to worry about. Maybe head to his place to go study? Something to see what you're getting into early? You want the real him, right?" Ichika smirked. We're they going fast? Yes, but really what's the worst case that happens? Call things off after graduation when the two can't take that next step? That's not too bad, but so much can happen in that window.

"I'll bring it up. But I do need Fuutaro's help too."

"Space is good too you know."

"I know. Though is it strange that I feel great when I'm around him? Doesn't matter if my hair is crazy, or if I feel bloated. He's there. I feel like he's almost too nice."

"I thought that too. But if Lafamia gives us the green light, you got nothing to worry. No one is perfect. Is he the smartest? No. The cutest? There are a ton of cute boys. But he suit you? You. Right now, yes. You're glowing little sister." Ichika said proudly as she leaned back.

"I am?" Itsuki jumped.

"You're lighting up like Christmas. And you are the stars on top. Not talking about those hair clips either. Make a happy medium and you two can make it work."

"Thank you thank you." Smiled Itsuki. "Any chance you can pass it along to Nino?"

"Between us, I put in the word. She probably won't say anything. Just putting that forward." Ichika at least gave her the information forward. She knew the answer, though hiding the action she took in her hands. "I see something wonderful actually. It's sweet. Romantic."

"I wonder what he's doing right now." Itsuki gave thought.

Turns out as her boyfriend was getting inside his sister was eating a brownie in the kitchen with a fork. He was taking her shoes off and she was curious of what he was up to.

"Hi there." Said Elle.

"How's things?" He asked

"Fine. So tell me what happened." Straight to the point.

"Library and diner burgers. Freaking great."

"Sounds good to me. She doesn't sound like that spoiled, bratty, rich girl I thought about originally. I was worried at first." Elle sighed on relief.

"You know I couldn't keep up with that Elle. They have needs and I'm not it. A commoner filling the void for a rich guy doesn't work. Well, not without sources and most of it being illegal. You see me being some bad boy? Hell no."

"You better." Elle just glared at him. "There is a night where Dad has a company dinner to go to with Mom. So it can really just be the three of us and it can make her a little more comfortable."

"That's a good idea. Just got to make sure things are touched up. Thinking maybe we can study here and see how she does. She is a little timid. But I see the best in her. And book smart wise not great but the only one out of her five sisters that I know of that is actually thinking about university."

Elle looked at him. "And everyone else? She was confused."

"Not a clue. But if you saw what their tutor puts up with, you wouldn't send any of them to the school in town. Or anywhere. Period." (FN) shook his head. "Itsuki though, she tries the hardest."

"Effort matters. You notice the best from people." He shrugged his shoulders.

"So how are you going to ask her?"

"I'll have to think about it..."

~~~~~

The next day it was lunch time as Itsuki finished early. She had a timid look on her face. Her blush could never be hidden. And (FN) of course had to figure things out. It was just procedure. Make her feel more comfortable. It was about time at his house that was lingering over her head. There was nothing distracting her now.

"So, what's up? You seem-"

"I hope one day its okay if we can study at your house!" She answered with her eyes shut.

"Oh good. I was thinking that sometime too. Especially with it just being me and Elle at the house next week while my father has a work function with my mother. Elle will cook for all three of us and go from there. Next Thursday. What do you think?"

"How do you do that? Stay so calm?" Itsuki opened her eyes slowly.

"Elle. That's why."

"Still..."

"Well if you had a big brother you can talk to boys however you want. Because they help you become less shy when they bring friends around." He chuckled. "But don't worry. They favor females in my family by a long shot." He winked at her.

"Is charm included?" She pouted.

"Charm? I don't know if I have charm. I just talk normal to people and they like it. I haven't had a girlfriend like you before so I assume I don't. If, that makes any sense?" He pondered.

"Fair enough. So, Thursday?"

"Thursday. But um, was still all planned out? Or was me asking all so simple?"

"Both. Both are good Itsuki. So Star, you with your tutor today?"

Itsuki smiled. "The five of us."

"Call or text me if you need anything. Okay?"

"Got it, Ha-" She cleared her throat. "Hun..." Blushing a little.

"Don't hurt yourself Itsuki. Please." I'm glad I bumped into her the first time I saw her in homeroom. I am liking and appreciating all of this. The timid acts, the straight forward thinking, the communication, and the the sweetness. And she doesn't know she's cute. And trying to go to school with a little confidence. She's everything I wanted in a girlfriend. Now to see if this can happen. Good so far.

~~~~~

Love. Love is in the air.

-Relly