Chapter 8 - Spy X Dinner

References and 2022 Waifu Of The Year Candidate (personally I think it's between her and Marin) but you shall see what I got cooking up. Trying something new. Hope it works.

Enjoy

~~~~~

Itsuki sighed and took a sip of water. The school library was about to close and her and her boyfriend put in a good amount of work. She watched him put his books away and wanted to address the question. What she really wanted.

"You in a rush to head home?" She asked.

"Not really? What's up?"

"You want to, have a meal together?" She blushed.

"Sure thing." He smiled. "Anything in mind."

"Mao's. You been?" She smiled.

"Ah-yeah. Best burger on that side of town." He smirked.

"Finally someone gets it."

"Let's go. I'll shoot a text and we will get out of here. You going home from there?"

"I'll taxi you home and then take it to my apartment." Itsuki proposed.

"Well okay. Sure thing."

Meanwhile at the Nakano establishment there was one sister having a little something in the works. She was in her room and laying back in her bed for a bit. She giggled and sent a quick text.

Ichika
Hey Girly. Call me please. I'll be quick.

"And one. Two, Three. Four. Fi-" The phone rang. She slide it over and hit speaker. "Hey Girly."

[ Hey Ichika. What's going on? Should I take my break? ]

"No worries Lafamia. That won't be necessary. I'm happy you're at work though." Ichika giggled. Timing was on her side.

[ What's up? ]

"I think you will see my sister enter tonight. Just her out of the five of us. Along with, her boyfriend. This is very recent." Ichika looked down at her nails. Making sure they didn't need a touch up.

[ Who is it? Miku? ]

"I think she's got something going on but no. It's Itsuki actually."

[ I'm not surprised I got this phone call, but thought it would be for you or Nino first. ]

"You're not wrong Lafamia. Though Nino needs to lose her attitude and I need someone more mature. It's just how that works."

[ That said, what should I do? ]

"If you don't have to serve them, no big deal. Just an ear out. Signs. See how they look. Is it awkward? Butterflies? If they're both nervous. Just in case Itsuki is uncomfortable. Nothing much really."

[ Okay Ichika. ]

"Next time I stop by I'll have a little something for you."

[ Alright. I'll text you so you can call me. ]

"Perfect."

~~~~~

The two would enter the diner with a small crowd. There was a woman that looked tall in her heels with bleach blonde tips of her long, black hair. She was a mixture of hot, slightly cute, a little intimidating, but at the same time sweet.