Chapter 2 - The Sisters

Twin magic is one thing. But how does it work if there is five instead of two? Exactly.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

After lunch together and sharing shrimp tempura and honey chicken together that was the last the two of them saw each other. With that it was just a matter of going home and doing their thing. As (FN) walked home he didn't have a clue as to his new friend taking off in a limo that was parked at the curb. He and his friends walked in the opposite direction. 

Miku was the last one to get in the limo before it signaled and got onto the road. She cracked open a can of tea and sipped it happily. "Day is over finally."

"Did it take you that long?" Asked Nino.

"Someone beat me to the last one. He offered it. Putting it on the bench and turned away." Miku replied.

"That sounds lovely." Ichika smiled. "But doesn't it seem like deja vu?"

"I don't think so." Miku shook her head. Sorry girl, not this time. 

"It's different transferring. People stare at you and won't talk and some of them are just jerks." Complained Itsuki.

"Something happen?" Asked Yotsuba.

"I met the smartest boy in the school who is such a meanie and also met someone in homeroom that turns out to be a good friend so far." Itsuki recapped.

"Homeroom a boy that's just a friend?" Pondered Ichika. "It's high school. Is he cute?"

"He is but, hey. What are you getting at?" Itsuki pouted.

"Your older sister wants to meet him. That's all. What do you think we would do? Break him in? Now-now." Ichika really struck a nerve there.

"Actually yes. Maybe not scared but, nervous." Itsuki looked around and it seemed that the subject with boys was now going to be conversation for a while. Thinking about how to proceed with it going forward. 

"So at lunch you met another guy and it didn't go well? What happened after? I heard someone with our color hair had a scene go on. There are only five so we kind of assume it was with you." Nino was now making Itsuki a little rattled. But there was no denying it. Not as if she could get away with it. 

"Well this boy Fuutaro I met got a perfect score on his recent exam and we got into it over a seat. And sure enough my homeroom classmate I met in homeroom was two tables over. We ate together and that was the last time I saw him. I'm just glad he's kind really." Ituski smiled and tried not blush. 

The boys topic was talked about, though it never involved her. Ichika was the flirt, Nino was that type boys liked, Miku the other type, Yotsuba was friendly with everyone, and Itsuki was mid tier of every category. Afraid to open up but not timid, had great legs and didn't know it, and there was one thing she had the others didn't have at the moment. Reasonable goals. She wanted to be a teacher. Badly. The others, she did not know. It could be anything. Movie stars, game testers, the works. Not crazy with their "Father" and his help, but was it practical? No in the slightest. Hey Daddy has money so I can be a game tester for the Z-Cube. Right...

"So you having lunch with him tomorrow?" Asked Ichika.

"Can I see him tomorrow and you can find me during lunch?" Itsuki left it open.

"Fair enough. Sounds like he's a good guy. And good looking." Ichika smirked.

"Hmph." Itsuki hated that last comment.

~~~~~

(FN) was walking home with a few friends from school. Muta, Kisha, and Toki. One of them which was in his homeroom too. This was going to be interesting as halfway home the subject was going to be brought up at some point.